PDA

View Full Version : The Game

floffypus
9 Nov 2013, 10:17am
So i was out with some friends yesterday and we ended up in this club down town. Had a few drinks, just chilling in the sofa enjoying the music. Half an hour before the club shuts down a blond german sat down next to me and started talking and right before the club closed i made my move. Don't know if i just failed or she was to shy idk. But it didnt work :(

So when i was walking home i took a pit stop at my friends house and he showed me this book called "The Game" and told me i should read it. I'm a slow reader and dont really enjoy reading! Have anyone read this book and can tell me if its worth reading if are having a hard time picking up girls? Or just is generally a good book?

Harpr33t
9 Nov 2013, 11:09am
So you're telling me you want to read a book about picking up women? And are asking a gaming community forum about it?

floffypus
9 Nov 2013, 11:17am
So you're telling me you want to read a book about picking up women? And are asking a gaming community forum about it?

Desperate times calls for desperate measures? :foreveralone:

Harpr33t
9 Nov 2013, 11:21am
Desperate times calls for desperate measures? :foreveralone:

Lol just remember when you're talking to a girl and try to make your move, the worst thing she can say is no.

So just shrug it off and either go find someone else or rape her

SilentGuns
9 Nov 2013, 03:59pm
Great Pick up Lines by Anonymous

Chapter 1

"Does this handkerchief smell funny to you ? "

The End

-------------------------------------------------

Seriously though floffy , how does a 10/10 like you get rejected ? Perhaps she was not single ?

floffypus
9 Nov 2013, 05:43pm
Great Pick up Lines by Anonymous
Seriously though floffy , how does a 10/10 like you get rejected ? Perhaps she was not single ?

aww, that's nice thanks :P I guess it would be my poor choice of words maybe, and ofc she could have a boyfriend idk!
My problem is that i have next to no self confidence so i assume that whoever i ask out will turn me down. Doesn't matter how many times i hear how handsome i am, still got no confidence in myself :/ Maybe i should see a psychiatrist :P

Anyways back on topic? anyone read this book?

Griffin
9 Nov 2013, 06:22pm
Ask her if she would like the old lickaroo,
but in all seriousness what you say should come from the heart and not some cheeky book.

floffypus
9 Nov 2013, 06:44pm
I totally agree with you griffin. But i am talking about a one night stand. I would never use a cheesy pickup line from a book on a girl i "REALLY" liked and would like to meet again!

And just so it's said i've never used a pick up line in my life! Those times i'm not too shy i just ask straight out if she's down or not XD

Lol this one was kinda funny :P
I'll be Burger King and you be McDonald's. I'll have it my way, and you'll be lovin' it.

Griffin
9 Nov 2013, 07:08pm
Oh, i see a one night stand.
then try this one the next time you go out to a bar with your buddies,
My buddies bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with their money?

Matt
9 Nov 2013, 07:46pm
Watch Keys to the VIP. You'll learn so much from that damn show. haha heres a youtube vidya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU1olZ_gUD4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osSJURR4FIA

Just be your self for picking up girls you'll know if there interested or not pretty quickly. I don't know anything else that you could explain about picking up chicks, you kinda just learn as you go.

Harpr33t
10 Nov 2013, 11:29am
aww, that's nice thanks :P I guess it would be my poor choice of words maybe, and ofc she could have a boyfriend idk!
My problem is that i have next to no self confidence so i assume that whoever i ask out will turn me down. Doesn't matter how many times i hear how handsome i am, still got no confidence in myself :/ Maybe i should see a psychiatrist :P

Anyways back on topic? anyone read this book?

IMHO it's much easier to ask someone out that you don't know too well/just met then like a friend because the repercussions won't be as great.