PDA

View Full Version : Path of Exile

Eldest
6 Nov 2013, 02:31pm
http://www.pathofexile.com/
Who's playing? Drop your name, level and league here.

I'm playing on Nemesis, 56 ranger atm., nick Eldest_II

Nasu
6 Nov 2013, 03:24pm
died to cruel dominus because computer crashed(thanks to game)

wouldnt touch again 0/10 game

Neptune
6 Nov 2013, 03:30pm
Played it a while back in beta, I believe it was good (almost like diablo but free) , haven't really touched it since it came out for steam.

Uh..
RoyalNeptune/31?/templar

Eldest
7 Nov 2013, 12:30am
Played it a while back in beta, I believe it was good (almost like diablo but free) , haven't really touched it since it came out for steam.

Uh..
RoyalNeptune/31?/templar

I didn't play this before release (which was like 2 weeks ago?) but what I've gathered is that the game has been improved nicely since beta, so check it out :P.

died to cruel dominus because computer crashed(thanks to game)

wouldnt touch again 0/10 game

Two step guide to beating Cruel Dominus (HC):
1)Buy a "Dominus kill" for 1c from a high level player
2)Wait 1min, quest completed

Nasu
7 Nov 2013, 01:30am
no point in playing a hardcore game where i can suddenly crash and lose my character. also if you can't kill dominus even with a normal group you probably don't have a pretty good build in the first place or you haven't farmed enough. Merciless is much more likely to kill you than dominus

Eldest
7 Nov 2013, 02:09am
no point in playing a hardcore game where i can suddenly crash and lose my character. also if you can't kill dominus even with a normal group you probably don't have a pretty good build in the first place or you haven't farmed enough. Merciless is much more likely to kill you than dominus

No point to risk your life with normal group :P. Boost is good because you get to farm Merciless Ledge instead of Cruel Docks..
My game hasn't crashed once so far, no problems at all, so I'm not afraid of that. Even desync is something you get used to, biggest problem is still bad plays (fcking bleed..)

Shadowex3
16 Dec 2013, 05:13am
Tzalnetzach, ~20 and rising, standard league. Building an MF Summoner with some good survivability to it.

We should start a Guild if there's enough people.

Nishok
16 Dec 2013, 10:13am
Tzalnetzach, ~20 and rising, standard league. Building an MF Summoner with some good survivability to it.

We should start a Guild if there's enough people.

I haven't played since Beta (When it only had 3 acts, no clue how much it has now), I might download it again sometime soon.