View Full Version : multi mod server

chet
29 Oct 2013, 12:51pm
hell steamgamers members and players
what i suggest today is multi mod for css servers so,,,,
what is this?
well its combine mods in 1 server instead of like 4 servers with different mods
so how this work?
we chose the mods we don't have like scouts,deathmatch,bhop and other mods we don't have
why should we make one like this?
like i said instead of 4 servers with different mods it be better to play it in 1 server
so that it
can't think to mush now got exams
Thank you for reading

Kippe
29 Oct 2013, 01:28pm
I just can't see it meshing together correctly. We had something similar on trikz where bhop maps were added, but the settings were just too awful for it to work out for both.

chet
29 Oct 2013, 01:38pm
Most of the servers have mod for it but I don't where is it but I search for it and if this happe we just use the umc voting system and config for maps and mods

losaren
2 Nov 2013, 05:11am
this is how the mg mod was born. And pretty much gonna end up the same. So getting this would be like having 2 mg servers if you ask me

Random {D-B}
2 Nov 2013, 05:34pm
Decent idea I guess...

Caution
3 Nov 2013, 12:06pm
If the gamemode is going to change, you have to have an AO+ physically log into the server and disable / enable different configs...unless it can all be ran on the same configs (usually, it can't). AFAIK, and I've asked around a LOT, it can't be done with a time schedule or with like a random server vote. Tbh it's not worth the hassle.

Zaraki
4 Nov 2013, 01:48pm
I'm really into having a proper Scoutknivez server! I'd pay 10$ each month to support it.

chet
12 Nov 2013, 12:47pm
Sorry for late reply but yes you can with UMC( ultimate map chooser) you can add like zombie riot and deathmatch but as for bhop 100tick its not possible
All it need it just cfg and it be done

Caution
13 Nov 2013, 03:07pm
Sorry for late reply but yes you can with UMC( ultimate map chooser) you can add like zombie riot and deathmatch but as for bhop 100tick its not possible
All it need it just cfg and it be done

The maps can change but the game modes itself cannot without somebody physically logging into the server and activating said game mode.

chet
13 Nov 2013, 08:15pm
When the vote comes out you chose gamemode first then the map for that gamemode
I talk to friend of me and he gone help me and show you how it work

Sleggie
14 Nov 2013, 05:19am
I actually like this idea. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Random {D-B}
14 Nov 2013, 06:36am
I'm really into having a proper Scoutknivez server! I'd pay 10$ each month to support it.

I might just donate to, to support it.

Zaraki
14 Nov 2013, 09:13am
I might just donate to, to support it.

It doesn't matter if it's active or not, it could be a 10-slot server and anti-scope mod.
Then i'd be in heaven