PDA

View Full Version : GTA online stories?

The Slaughterhouse
13 Oct 2013, 05:31pm
Another story thread from me :P

A cool story from your GTA online adventures, I don't really have any extraordinary stories, but I guess i'll give a simple one.

2 friends and I were skydiving from mount chilliad, we saw the train so we landed on it, had a really cool battle with the cops, and went through like all the rail system, but it derailed (well, i didn't see it because i was at the front, but i looked back and the train cars were gone.)

Then we found out the wonders of game chat with your mouth moving in it and just fucked around with it for like an hour :P

GTA online is so fun and random.

Strawberry
13 Oct 2013, 11:58pm
GTA online is so fun and random.

this is the main reason i play it. robbing stores, breaking into the base stealing a tank. use the tank to fuck things up and then drive onto a mountain just to loos the 5 star wanted level.

life story of my caracters: spawn -> kill some people or rob a store -> gain 4-5 star wanted level -> die -> repeat from first

Spr00k
14 Oct 2013, 01:37am
today after stealing the titan for lester me and my friend started messing with a cagrobob trying to pick up each others car and dropping them from every high heights. we did this for a every long time until my friend dropped his car in the ocean and the cargobob with it. after we went to the military base, stole 2 fighter jets and had a small dog fight.

Psyche
14 Oct 2013, 10:16pm
once upon a time xoul sucked at driving

the end

xoul
15 Oct 2013, 01:59pm
lol i was driving with one hand while you made fun of me eating.

Frosty
16 Oct 2013, 12:46am
titan mission, level 35, two level 5 French kids join screaming on mic, do whole mission solo before they even get to the airport

Strawberry
16 Oct 2013, 01:16am
titan mission, level 35, two level 5 French kids join screaming on mic, do whole mission solo before they even get to the airport

yeah, brag some more about it! :3

Goku
27 Dec 2013, 12:11pm
Just got GTA V last week. Will have xbox live probably sometime next Thursday.

Look forward to being able to continue this thread.

Story a co-worker told me the other day:

He said he bought some really expensive fancy car, and was just cruising along minding his own business when someone in a helicopter showed up and blew him up for the hell of it. Said he hasn't played since.

Zaraki
27 Dec 2013, 12:34pm
Just got GTA V last week. Will have xbox live probably sometime next Thursday.

Look forward to being able to continue this thread.

Story a co-worker told me the other day:

He said he bought some really expensive fancy car, and was just cruising along minding his own business when someone in a helicopter showed up and blew him up for the hell of it. Said he hasn't played since.

I have the most expensive car in the game and if they destroy my car, they have to pay up alot of money.
So I don't care I get killed ;)

Goku
3 Jan 2014, 09:18pm
Some asshole pissed me the fuck off tonight.

I mean, I know ppl are assholes on here, and kill at site 90% of the time, but this asshole takes the icing on the cake.

I was doing a car delivery for simeon right, and with those you aren't thrown into a separate world.

So I still this car, have to drive 2 miles one direction to get it resprayed, then drive another almost 4 miles to deliver it. I get to the delivery point and as I'm pulling into the garage, some asshole had planted sticky bombs and blew me up literally 2 feet away from beating the mission.

Guess it was kinda karma for earlier. Was playing with these 2 guys I know and one of them was in love with this big black truck he found. Well, while he was inside getting a tattoo, me and the other guy snuck over and stole his truck.

SideArmSavage
3 Jan 2014, 09:31pm
bad driving >:D

Goku
4 Jan 2014, 09:44am
Was playing with these 2 guys last night and we decided to go steal some jets. So we went to the airport, stole some helicopters, flew there.

I'm the first one there so I see a jet out in the open, jump out and parachute down. This was like the perfect parachute I land and my guys immediately runs towards the jet. Hop in, take off, get shot at and turn to avoid it and accidentally fly the SOB right into the ground .-.

Gator
4 Jan 2014, 10:52am
My friend trolled this kid so hard that he was freaking out and crying. I joined the server and all I hear was this kid screaming that he was going to contact Obama to destroy my friend. One of the kids friends ended up join him too and they were trying to kill us while screaming.

Zaraki
4 Jan 2014, 02:08pm
My friend trolled this kid so hard that he was freaking out and crying. I joined the server and all I hear was this kid screaming that he was going to contact Obama to destroy my friend. One of the kids friends ended up join him too and they were trying to kill us while screaming.

If only you had made a demo.. :)

Gator
4 Jan 2014, 09:15pm
If only you had made a demo.. :)

Indeed. I was stealing his friend's car too and at the second he called it back or something and it glitched me invisible so I just followed him killing him while being invisible.

The Slaughterhouse
5 Jan 2014, 08:08am
Killed one of my douchebaggy friends (he kills people/friends for fun, then when he gets killed he rages about it) around 25-30 times in a row while he was trying to get me in a furious rage (I killed him once, got on a train and he wouldn't stop chasing me in a SUV, kept killing him, it was gold.)

Ran to my apartment, him and one of his other friends (don't know who he was) decided to try to camp me out. They waited for around an hour outside of my apartment, but here's the best part.

I wasn't even in my apartment. I used the fast travel glitch and went on my normal business, when they found out I got off so he couldn't get his revenge.

Paralyzed
5 Jan 2014, 11:41am
I always instantly get shot as soon as I launch GTA V multiplayer.

The Slaughterhouse
5 Jan 2014, 04:14pm
I always instantly get shot as soon as I launch GTA V multiplayer.

Well, on rare occasion there's nice people, or at least people that don't shoot on sight. However of course since it's on console the majority of people will be faggots. Sometimes I'll walk up to people in passive mode, clearly not posing a threat, and the first thing they do is try to shoot me, or run me over.

That's why you start invite only.

Sleggie
5 Jan 2014, 04:15pm
Hehe once I jumped from Mount Chiliad and landed in a construction site right next to a ghost car. I have to idea why there was a ghost car there. It fucking scared me. Here's a pic on the map where I found him: http://i.imgur.com/cWKZWnb.jpg .

Goku
5 Jan 2014, 06:02pm
Me and these other 3 guys decided to try to steal 4 jets (again).

Kept dieing but I took off from the ground twice.

First time I got off and was in the air for like 30 secs and was like "should I have blacksmoke coming from my tail?" and my jet stalled out and flew into the ground.

Second time I took off, got the cops off me and was flying to the airport to meet my friends and as I was approaching the runway above the ocean, my controller disconnected so I flew right into the water.

Griffin
5 Jan 2014, 06:23pm
So me and my friend were just casually dicking around on a server.

Suddenly wild hacker faggot appears and puts one of those 2billion dollar bounties on my friend.
I ask him if i can kill him and get the bounty before some randy blows us up, he agrees but i have to split the money.
i say fine what ever, i kill him.
hfw it wouldnt let me split the money and he replied with "k"

WoLF
5 Jan 2014, 07:46pm
I dont know i ussually just get my bugatti and run over people and kill them with a tank or so