PDA

View Full Version : DarkRP?

The Slaughterhouse
13 Sep 2013, 05:03pm
I don't know about anyone else, but I think a DarkRP server would be awesome.

It is a great game mode, however almost every server i've been on is complete shit (badmins/rdmers is a common duo) and I know SG staff is reliable so I thought that it would be nice to have a SG RP server.

I can only imagine how amazing it would be to have a DarkRP server with the admins/community of SG.

I think it could be a great addition to the server list, quite evidently.

Anyways, anyone wanna discuss on this kinda thing please do it here ;)

I don't think that this thread will really add a server or anything, but I love to think about this kind of stuff.

LoneWolf
13 Sep 2013, 05:07pm
No, We tried this twice, The first time people played on it for a week then the server went dead. The second time no one played and it didn't last a week.

The Slaughterhouse
13 Sep 2013, 06:29pm
No, We tried this twice, The first time people played on it for a week then the server went dead. The second time no one played and it didn't last a week.

Oh, didn't know that. Well if you tried it already 2 times and it failed horribly both times then it won't happen a third time :P

well...
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/damn/grand/damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

Sleggie
14 Sep 2013, 07:40am
The only way I can see this working is if its a buildrp server.

Random {D-B}
14 Sep 2013, 07:51am
cinema < darkrp

LoneWolf
14 Sep 2013, 08:04am
cinema < darkrp

empty=empty

Wertles
14 Sep 2013, 08:26am
Rp servers are terrible and so are their players.

So much drama.

WoLF
11 Jan 2014, 03:04pm
Mabey cause you guys made a simple RP with no extra jobs hats and modifications , i can help build one serious Dark Rp with loads of jobs cars ect i used to have my own server and know a lot about this gamemode it self

Jake
11 Jan 2014, 03:11pm
No. Hate to break it to you im 99.9% sure this will never happen. We don't have the player base to fill up this server. Even we did it still died fairly quickly.

WoLF
11 Jan 2014, 03:35pm
It dies because you never add new stuff cause they are to lazy to mantain a server daily with new updates everyday that can make people feel actracted to it

Paralyzed
11 Jan 2014, 04:23pm
http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f2/1316203d1387379754-have-you-reached-point-where-what-youve-got-good-enough-lol-brah-not-gonna-happen.jpg

ExRev
11 Jan 2014, 04:32pm
The thread hadn't been touched since September.

Y U DO DIS.

Nishok
12 Jan 2014, 06:03pm
It dies because you never add new stuff cause they are to lazy to mantain a server daily with new updates everyday that can make people feel actracted to it

I doubt you were even here when I had it set up, because I remember me adding custom stuff to the server.

Anyways, will probably never happen in SG anymore. (At least DarkRP).