PDA

View Full Version : WTF happened to everyone?

Dirk
10 Sep 2013, 01:29am
So im checking up on the status of the SG WoT community. In the last 30 days we have only had 10 of 36 people active... and 2 of those are Haggard, and another two joined this week. So, if you are still active please let us know. A few of us, are trying hard to keep this afloat. If you have stopped playing, please say why. I am trying my best to get things rolling again. Of course if you have never been a part of SG WoT before just join the clan and start playing with us.

SilentGuns
10 Sep 2013, 05:25am
I play on WoT EU servers a lot . I would join you guys on US but I have spent too much time getting to T7 and to make it extra hard, I am going up the british medium chain . Maybe one day they will make it possible to transfer accounts...

Tweezy
10 Sep 2013, 05:30am
I joined the clan, and then left and there was never anyone online. If people would play more, then I would come back.

Neptune
10 Sep 2013, 11:01am
I mean when you get to the high tiers is a hard grind and it gets boring.

Pyro
10 Sep 2013, 11:56am
grinding by yourself does get bored and since me and xoul were really the only ones with only tier 8's and higher it does get pretty bored. I am rebuilding my tower and ill give WoT a go again once i do.

Everyone bitching about grinding pls get@me

Im a Jackass
10 Sep 2013, 01:54pm
Idk got boring even though im super close to my tier 9

edit: Oh yea and war thunder is in my life now

Dirk
10 Sep 2013, 05:39pm
I mean when you get to the high tiers is a hard grind and it gets boring.

Your highest level tank is a 6 :P

grinding by yourself does get bored and since me and xoul were really the only ones with only tier 8's and higher it does get pretty bored. I am rebuilding my tower and ill give WoT a go again once i do.

Everyone bitching about grinding pls get@me

I would be happy to platoon with you.

BTW. join the SG WoT steam group and make an event when you want to get people on. That way you stand a better chance of people able to play with other people.

Crzycanadian
11 Sep 2013, 12:38pm
Went back to playing dota 2 so like I passed up one game for another

BoM
11 Sep 2013, 01:27pm
Went back to playing dota 2 so like I passed up one game for another

Fag.

P.S. WoT harder to grind than WoW. Noty

Ronen
11 Sep 2013, 08:32pm
Real life is hard.

Shadowex3
11 Sep 2013, 11:39pm
Grad school, doctors. Shit like reading the Federalist Papers (yes, all of them) in a single week for only ONE of your three classes takes time. I'm just now getting a handle on the whole "skimming" thing as opposed to the con-law style deep reading I'm used to.