PDA

View Full Version : Jihad?

The Slaughterhouse
30 Aug 2013, 10:18pm
Just wanna know why jihad isn't in the server, I mean I absolutely love the ttt server, it's just a question.

Jihads really can help get things going when the t's are slow, and in most cases I find them hilarious because of people's reactions.

Anyways, pls answer

Wertles
30 Aug 2013, 11:08pm
I think somewhere Spartan or Psyche said that jihad is just a 360 knife which is pretty true. Rounds that go by slowly are pretty rare anyways and in most cases are caused by a T that is stranded against 9+ innocents and in an effort to win, doesn't know how to kill those people without dying, so I doubt giving him a Jihad so he can kill himself along with a few other's isn't going to work.

I also think Jihad was once tried forever ago and it was just too op.

The Slaughterhouse
31 Aug 2013, 03:12am
I think somewhere Spartan or Psyche said that jihad is just a 360 knife which is pretty true. Rounds that go by slowly are pretty rare anyways and in most cases are caused by a T that is stranded against 9+ innocents and in an effort to win, doesn't know how to kill those people without dying, so I doubt giving him a Jihad so he can kill himself along with a few other's isn't going to work.

I also think Jihad was once tried forever ago and it was just too op.

Thanks, when I think about it, it's probably better not to have it on a server due to it being really OP, or having bad t's that end up killing other t's.

But simply thanks :)

losaren
31 Aug 2013, 05:24am
just take a barrel and throw it in to the crowd or just get a huge and shoot everyone to get thigs going

Jake
31 Aug 2013, 11:08am
Its a "vanilla" server so to add to the fact that its to OP. We don't want to add to many custom weapons.

Random {D-B}
31 Aug 2013, 09:33pm
Jihads add in so many shits and giggles.

D-Team oll
5 Sep 2013, 12:30pm
Sorry to shit on your day guys but TTT is a vanilla server, JHAD not gona happen.