PDA

View Full Version : My Mouse

Dracula
28 May 2008, 03:57pm
Seems now every once and a while my cursor will stop moving but only for a few seconds but it gets eally annoying in game any suggestions?

Its a lazer one um a logitech.

Strike
28 May 2008, 04:29pm
well get another mouse, wat u need to do to fix it is difficult and ur going to have to look inside the mouse and fix the laser.
u have to be very smart i doubt some1 will do it, so just get another mouse.

i like balls mouses!
but sadly the future is coming and they be exterminated from earth! id better buy 20 more mouses from poundland!

:P

Dracula
28 May 2008, 04:53pm
Just asked a buddie he told me to give it a BJ and my god it worked ya weird:blink::blink:

LitKey
28 May 2008, 05:00pm
Just asked a buddie he told me to give it a BJ and my god it worked ya weird:blink::blink:

uh right

Throw your Logitech out, it's a piece of shit. Their mice die after a year or so of use.

Dracula
28 May 2008, 05:07pm
Dont dought the BJ but ima keep it till i get a new one

Tcp-Kill
28 May 2008, 05:09pm
uh right

Throw your Logitech out, it's a piece of shit. Their mice die after a year or so of use.

Yep

I paid like 30 quid for a wireless logitech peice of shit

Died in like a month fucking lazer went all screwy

juku
28 May 2008, 05:11pm
Lies it is not a bad company. Its a bang for the buck. I mean sure low quality but it still works. I'm using one of their headphones now and it is fine which is this one.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000TG4AGU/ref=dp_cp_ob_image_3
Though by the way i just use a regular microsoft lasar mouse and it works pretty well. Very basic i guess, but it gets the job done. Not everything has to be fancy.

Yep

I paid like 30 quid for a wireless logitech peice of shit

Died in like a month fucking lazer went all screwy

omg is it the small bulky one that you have to put batteries in?

EvInReaLife
28 May 2008, 06:43pm
Get a made in china mouse. Like a Dell.

Dracula
28 May 2008, 06:57pm
Awww sweet led infected Chinese products

juku
28 May 2008, 07:20pm
Awww sweet led infected Chinese products

It ain't all chinas fault for those lead infected products because most of those companies are owned by usa companies that are using out sourcing. which means most of time it was the companies that own those factories fault. The media putting on all the fault on china is sad.

Jaffa
28 May 2008, 08:29pm
you probably need a new cursor

Pancake Batter
28 May 2008, 08:41pm
You should overclock your mouse.

Smallsasaurus
28 May 2008, 09:35pm
You should overclock your mouse.

^^ hahahaha. I don't know why but that made me laugh for about 5 minutes. It's one of those days.

Don't listen to the haters. I've had a Logitech G5 mouse for about a year now and it works just as well as the day I got it. I would recommend it, its easy to adjust the weight and has enough buttons to make most gamers happy. It'll cost you about $45-50 though.

As for actually fixing it, I can't help you much. At least the ball mouses you could open and clean and pretend you solved the problem. you can get decent optical mouses for about $20 if you are just looking for a quick fix for a few months. And if you are buying you mouse for a desktop, man up and get a wired one. Batteries are no fun and low batteries/poor wireless connections might be the reason your mouse is freezing from time to time.

Dracula
29 May 2008, 01:33pm
I have the wired one batteries fail.