PDA

View Full Version : Another gmod server suggestion

Sleggie
23 Aug 2013, 09:24pm
Alright, I know there's a lot of threads asking to remove stronghold and replace it with something else or simply add a new gmod server and vice versa. But this thread here is to convince you to take into consideration a better and rather under estimated game mode: BuildRP. BuildRP is a mix of roleplay and the simple creativity of gmod. No need for RP maps, all we need is gm_construct! I was once part of this community called "SN1PE" long ago, and just recently the server shut down. I just discovered another BuildRP server and I'd say over 50% of the server population was from SN1PE, but that server's management was terrible. So everyone complains about it and wishes there were another BuildRP server with better management and eventually, they disconnect. So if we were to make a good one, it might be popular. Maybe more popular than stonghold. A build RP server is simple to make (I think), and all it really requires is constant admins to ban those prop spammers, etc... So yeah... Just a suggestion. Tell me what you think!

Lupin
23 Aug 2013, 10:48pm
Uhm why didn't you just post this on the other GMOD thread?

Kippe
24 Aug 2013, 05:18am
Uhm why didn't you just post this on the other GMOD thread?

refer to voting option no. 2