PDA

View Full Version : Bradley Manning is a WOMAN.

PotshotPolka
23 Aug 2013, 08:11am
Well this is one of the more unexpected things I saw come out of this trial.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/23/us/bradley-manning-says-he-is-female.html?ref=us&_r=0

Harpr33t
23 Aug 2013, 08:41am
he says he feels like a female.

Gator
23 Aug 2013, 08:43am
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/08/23/us/23manning/23manning-popup.jpg

This is unexpected.

Sander Cohen
23 Aug 2013, 09:00am
His asshole is going to need surgery

Monster
23 Aug 2013, 11:20am
I wouldn't be surprised if the government is forcing all this on him in order to humiliate him for what he did. Manning isn't a woman, he is a hero.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

MPQC
23 Aug 2013, 08:09pm
Chelsea Womanning. That is all.

Caution
23 Aug 2013, 09:29pm
Manning isn't a woman, he is a hero.

LOL.

Sorry, couldn't stop laughing. Hey guys, whoever wants to know the information I have obtained with the extent of my secret security clearance, just let me know! I'll be happy to give it away to the general public. Not like I'm trusted or anything...right?

Fartingo
24 Aug 2013, 11:33am
Sorry, couldn't stop laughing. Hey guys, whoever wants to know the information I have obtained with the extent of my secret security clearance, just let me know! I'll be happy to give it away to the general public. Not like I'm trusted or anything...right?

I dunno. A team of journalists strafed and two kids left fatherless? A village bombed killing over a hundred innocent people? I get that the guy is messed up in the head, but I'm not sure if I could keep stuff like that to myself, either.

Caution
24 Aug 2013, 11:45am
I get that the guy is messed up in the head, but I'm not sure if I could keep stuff like that to myself, either.

Tbh then you really shouldn't be in the military. It's not intended to be an insult, it's the truth. There's a HUGE difference between going public and utilizing chain of command to report something, which in today's world honestly can't just get swept under the rug with all the policies put into effect. Good riddance, and too bad the guy only got 35 years.

SilentGuns
25 Aug 2013, 02:40am
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/08/23/us/23manning/23manning-popup.jpg

This is unexpected.

oh god, this picture lol.

Vy
27 Aug 2013, 02:56am
Some things are just meant to stay secret. He should have gotten a life sentence.

SilentGuns
27 Aug 2013, 03:20am
Some things are just meant to stay secret. He should have gotten a life sentence.

It really isn't a big secret that the US military does some questionable shit , not always on purpose but still it is horrible .

Edit : nwm, getting a bit off topic .

Veggie
27 Aug 2013, 02:51pm
Should pay for it out of his pocket imho..

PotshotPolka
27 Aug 2013, 09:24pm
I wouldn't be surprised if the government is forcing all this on him in order to humiliate him for what he did. Manning isn't a woman, he is a hero.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Yeah, I'm sure the government stuck that weave on him and paraded him around Leavenworth, it would go over so well in court.