PDA

View Full Version : Smooth move by EA

Eldest
21 Aug 2013, 03:40am
https://www.origin.com/us/news/origin-great-game-guarantee

So now more people are going to use Origin?

mapper
21 Aug 2013, 05:30am
Indeed, Origin will get more recognition, but I wonder if they will make a loss by doing this.

Crazy Swede
21 Aug 2013, 06:56am
I have always liked Origin. More fair price convert for us Europeans, than on Steam. What kind of logic is it to consider 1$ = 1€? 0.o

Random {D-B}
21 Aug 2013, 06:57am
I honestly don't care about returning for money back. Before I buy a game, I put a lot of time into watching videos and stuff about it so I know exactly what its like. Origin has a nice idea but imo, idc.

Matt
21 Aug 2013, 08:36am
If steam had that id return half of my games i bought and dont even play at all.... Stupid steam summer sales.

Banana Joe
21 Aug 2013, 08:46am
Imagine if you could do this with the humble bundle games.

Matt
21 Aug 2013, 08:54am
Imagine if you could do this with the humble bundle games.

I thought the same thing... Get full. Credit yet paying like 2 $. What a scam that wud be for returning every game...

Frosty
21 Aug 2013, 09:39am
Wouldn't work on steam because of the atrocious steam support they have and they have their head up their arses at the moment, EA is slowly making a comeback.

Dimitry
21 Aug 2013, 11:11am
Smart of them to put this out now and not when Simcity came out.
Could you imagine the economy drop then.

But i be honest. Having been fucked over by EA so many times, that in the end, it's obviously a milking company. I cant help but think this is "Refund within our terms." Or who knows, maybe they actually changed and are starting to realize the milk is getting sour and need more customer added to it.

Jake
21 Aug 2013, 12:08pm
Wouldn't work on steam because of the atrocious steam support they have and they have their head up their arses at the moment, EA is slowly making a comeback.

Yeah EA is definitely making a comeback. Now i wonder what Steam will do(if anything) to try and top the new guarantee.

Skyrocket
21 Aug 2013, 12:14pm

Dungeon Keeper assets l Electronic Arts (http://info.ea.com/products/p1461/dungeon-keeper)

Coming To iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android Devices This Winter
And it's going to be free-to-play with in-app purchases.
No, EA is not making a comeback, they're still fucking morons who have no fucking clue how to run a company and keep customers satisfied.

Aznhobo
21 Aug 2013, 01:39pm
Well, this is certainly new, never would of though that EA would do that.