PDA

View Full Version : minigames suggestion

losaren
16 Aug 2013, 07:52am
To prevent same maps getting over played. I suggest we disable nominate and have random maps come up on mapvotes

Matt
16 Aug 2013, 08:43am
No what i do suggest is make the previosly played maps take longer so u can renominate them until at least 6-7 maps.

omarfire00
16 Aug 2013, 08:49am
No what i do suggest is make the previosly played maps take longer so u can renominate them until at least 6-7 maps.

That is just the same thing all over again, isn't it? People would just add another over-played map to the ongoing circle of maps hey play and the cycle will just start again. I do quite agree with the idea of random list of maps to vote from.

Banana Joe
16 Aug 2013, 08:53am
That is just the same thing all over again, isn't it? People would just add another over-played map to the ongoing circle of maps hey play and the cycle will just start again. I do quite agree with the idea of random list of maps to vote from.

Flaw is though, that the idea with random maps will most likely end up killing the servers at times, if there's only maps that no one plays coming up. Seen it happen before with our current system(map gets extended twice, and then no one has nominated anything).
Tbh, people want to play the overplayed maps, so why don't we let them? It should, after all, be our priority to please the crowd.

floffypus
16 Aug 2013, 09:00am
NO! There are plenty maps we could remove since they never gets voted for and just suck. People would leave if those maps were chosen. Nomination gives people a choise to choose a map they like and stay on the server.

By removing most maps and just keep the popular once this could work. But i dont think many people would want this!

Bread
22 Aug 2013, 10:50pm
Disabling nominations would only annoy people. The server is doing great as it is now, we shouldn't try to "fix" anything.

bob
22 Aug 2013, 11:03pm
Hell no. this would ruin the server population by a ton if shitty maps keeps appearing. no thx