PDA

View Full Version : Add more 'modes' to MG

Game Freak
13 Aug 2013, 08:01am
Was playing Mg earlier and i noticed how basicly everybody likes soccer etc. Technically soccer wasn't an MG 'thing' so i was thinking we could add more stuff like breakfloor.

In SG we always had a blast when we had a breakfloor server up but it didn't have enough variation to keep people interested, but maybe we can add this to MG. And then we can breakfloor on occasion. We could do this we all kinds of special maps.

ps: thought it would be handled better here than in map suggestions.

SexualHarassmentPanda
13 Aug 2013, 08:15am
We do have something similar to the original breakfloor (mg_breakobox?), but it doesn't get played too often anymore.

I was actually looking through several breakfloor/glass maps before I left but I gave up on the endeavor because most of the maps would be way too small for our server. There isn't too much of an issue considering we have plenty of maps that aren't actually technically minigames (re_skybunker), so map requests would actually be a better place for this provided you have a specific map in mind.

Frosty
13 Aug 2013, 08:56am
We play pirate wars a bit, unfortunately not many people like the lone minigame maps much anymore and prefer the multigame maps instead, I love maps like maze, fright night etc, but doesn't seem like anyone else does... Also, Smash cannonz.

Sleggie
13 Aug 2013, 11:37am
Well... I guess we can brainstorm and make a list of cool map ideas and then make those maps? It would be cool if we take a bunch of single minigame map submissions and make 1 huge "mg_SG" map.