PDA

View Full Version : Smithtainment youtube channel

Smithtainment
7 Aug 2013, 12:10am
Hello everyone! I would like to present to you my youtube channel. We are only about a month old but plan to release many videos on various games. We release at least 3-4 videos weekly and it will increase once our sub count increases. We just started up a TTT series and have 2 videos. If you would like to watch them, the links are below. Don't forget to subscribe and like if you enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdhnEReefFM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRRzvRclvI

ShoieP
7 Aug 2013, 01:02am
because we need more videos of games everyone has seen and played before

I'm sorry. I stopped watching once the intro started playing. Good Luck with the channel though.

Smithtainment
7 Aug 2013, 07:42am
If you're talking about the first video I realize the intro is too loud. The second video I fixed the intro being too loud lol.

Banana Joe
7 Aug 2013, 10:54am
Crappy dubstep-ish intro = noty

Lupin
7 Aug 2013, 01:19pm
Please get out

Jake
7 Aug 2013, 07:52pm
I watched both videos and in my honest opinion they sucked. They just are boring videos there is nothing special about them. Try uploading better content it may take longer but it will make us the viewers be more entertained.

BlackWhite
7 Aug 2013, 07:58pm
I watched both videos and in my honest opinion they sucked. They just are boring videos there is nothing special about them. Try uploading better content it may take longer but it will make us the viewers be more entertained.

What jake said. Meanwhile, Change your intro. The intro is what i see from most of the amatuer youtuber wannabe, and it's annoying.

bamfers
7 Aug 2013, 08:07pm
Welcome to the community!

Paralyzed
8 Aug 2013, 05:54am
Why y'all so rude? He only wants to share videos that he created, it's entirely fine if you dislike the videos but telling him to die of a mysterious cancer really seems inappropriate and uncalled for. (even if it's meant to be in a joking manner).

Zaraki
8 Aug 2013, 06:55am
Try to create a persona. And the quality of the videos could be way much better with a decent edit after it.

Hang in there, the beginning is always hard!

Smithtainment
8 Aug 2013, 08:10am
So much hate for no reason lol I simply posted my videos. We just started youtube guys... not even a month old. I accept criticism but telling me to die of cancer... really?

I appreciate those being some-what nice. As far as the intro goes, I've been working on a new one... but to make a excellent intro you know it takes a while. Honestly I just posted these videos to get some feedback, I didn't expect complete hate.

Not to mention, we try to be original. Most youtubers create this fake personality.

bamfers
8 Aug 2013, 09:42am
So much hate for no reason lol I simply posted my videos. We just started youtube guys... not even a month old. I accept criticism but telling me to die of cancer... really?

I appreciate those being some-what nice. As far as the intro goes, I've been working on a new one... but to make a excellent intro you know it takes a while. Honestly I just posted these videos to get some feedback, I didn't expect complete hate.

Not to mention, we try to be original. Most youtubers create this fake personality.

I apologize for my behavior, but that is how I act towards everyone. I'm sorry if it had offended you in anyway and hope you accept my apology.

xoxoxoxo be gentle when you fuck me.

SilentGuns
8 Aug 2013, 01:17pm
The video quality could be better but overall it isnt a bad start at all . However if you want this to be successful, you have to find something that will make your videos stand out - there are a lot of TTT videos on youtube. For example : you should get a bunch of people and roleplay the whole thing , film it almost like a movie . That would be something i'd watch if it is done right .

BlackWhite
8 Aug 2013, 01:53pm

Youtube still as harsh as real life (such as trolls,kids, whatever). About the fake personality, it's what the youtube do to get more viewers as that's what the viewer "want them to do it"

Smithtainment
8 Aug 2013, 02:55pm
I apologize for my behavior, but that is how I act towards everyone. I'm sorry if it had offended you in anyway and hope you accept my apology.

xoxoxoxo be gentle when you fuck me.

Lmao ofc I forgive. I am not a hateful person.

Anyway thx for feedback guys, I understand they're a lot of videos related to TTT. I'm in the process of making something TTT related that might be decent. We do other videos too, not just TTT. Minecraft/TTT only atm but we're about to branch into other games as well.

If anyone has more feedback, feel free to leave it. Truth being told, you guys giving feedback is what makes a channel good.

Random {D-B}
8 Aug 2013, 04:56pm
If you had more than just 2 people talking, I think it would be funnier. The intro is pretty good and I partly enjoyed it. GJ.

asb
9 Aug 2013, 01:03pm
Only watched the first one, but make the intro less loud and make your voices louder, its a good start :thumb:

Smithtainment
9 Aug 2013, 06:44pm
If you had more than just 2 people talking, I think it would be funnier. The intro is pretty good and I partly enjoyed it. GJ.

Only watched the first one, but make the intro less loud and make your voices louder, its a good start :thumb:

Thx for the feedback guys. Much appreciated.

Smithtainment
11 Aug 2013, 10:58pm
Should have another TTT video in a few days, and yes I fixed the intro being too loud.

Tweezy
12 Aug 2013, 03:32pm
Lmao ofc I forgive. I am not a hateful person.

Anyway thx for feedback guys, I understand they're a lot of videos related to TTT. I'm in the process of making something TTT related that might be decent. We do other videos too, not just TTT. Minecraft/TTT only atm but we're about to branch into other games as well.

If anyone has more feedback, feel free to leave it. Truth being told, you guys giving feedback is what makes a channel good.

I quite like where you are trying to go. You need to really take care on what you put into the video though. It needs to be funny, something that doesn't happen very often (Like that guy blocking off the tele with a table - I quite liked that. One thing I would suggest. Get lots and lots of clips with traitors being killed (like, really really bad traitors). Try and get them all quite short, around a second or two. Then just play them in quite succession.

Good luck, i'll sub you :) X

Mudkip™
12 Aug 2013, 07:28pm
I'm gonna be honest, when the shitstep started playing, and in the top left corner of the screen, it said "rate comment subscribe" i actually thought it was a joke

Actual feedback - Get an intro that won't turn people away right away, and be original.

Smithtainment
13 Aug 2013, 12:14pm
I quite like where you are trying to go. You need to really take care on what you put into the video though. It needs to be funny, something that doesn't happen very often (Like that guy blocking off the tele with a table - I quite liked that. One thing I would suggest. Get lots and lots of clips with traitors being killed (like, really really bad traitors). Try and get them all quite short, around a second or two. Then just play them in quite succession.

Good luck, i'll sub you :) X

Thx a bunch sir!

Sleggie
13 Aug 2013, 04:44pm
1. Change intro
2. Make more small-ish clips in order (like Tweezy said)
3. When people say funny things try to put animation subtitles, that always makes everything funny.
5. Change intro
6. Maybe make videos smaller?
8. Put some funny music in the background (don't make it loud like your freaking intro, make it low and nice)
10. I skipped #4, #7 and #9 - If you noticed that then good luck and I might subscribe as well....

Smithtainment
13 Aug 2013, 05:56pm
1. Change intro
2. Make more small-ish clips in order (like Tweezy said)
3. When people say funny things try to put animation subtitles, that always makes everything funny.
5. Change intro
6. Maybe make videos smaller?
8. Put some funny music in the background (don't make it loud like your freaking intro, make it low and nice)
10. I skipped #4, #7 and #9 - If you noticed that then good luck and I might subscribe as well....

I'll take your suggestions into consideration, thanks a bunch. People giving suggestions/feedback will only help my channel become better. The next TTT fails video will be diff than the first one :p

Btw when u guys say 'change intro' are you meaning the music? I can change the music easily lol

Sleggie
13 Aug 2013, 08:17pm
I'll take your suggestions into consideration, thanks a bunch. People giving suggestions/feedback will only help my channel become better. The next TTT fails video will be diff than the first one :p

Btw when u guys say 'change intro' are you meaning the music? I can change the music easily lol

Music & Animation lol

Smithtainment
16 Aug 2013, 10:46am
This video is not Garrys Mod, we just released it today but here is the new intro

Minecraft : Survival Games | Episode 4 - Censored - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG0DhM1N7dk)

Let me know if you guys like it over the dubstep one.

Sleggie
16 Aug 2013, 11:54am
This video is not Garrys Mod, we just released it today but here is the new intro

Minecraft : Survival Games | Episode 4 - Censored - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG0DhM1N7dk)

Let me know if you guys like it over the dubstep one.

Wow. Way better. Did you make the intro 100% or did you just use a default one or a pre-made one?

EDIT: Maybe remove the "comment" and "subscribe" it sounds cheesy...

Smithtainment
16 Aug 2013, 12:00pm
Made it, and I'll remove the subscribe/comment. Was debating rather to add that or not lol

Sleggie
16 Aug 2013, 12:19pm
Made it, and I'll remove the subscribe/comment. Was debating rather to add that or not lol

You made it? Well good job!