PDA

View Full Version : For All You Alcoholics

NIKO
2 Jun 2007, 05:16pm
here is a sweet drink i found, i wana make one and try it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeYsurara8Q

Sn!p3r
2 Jun 2007, 05:41pm
Ive had one before. not the greatest..its a pussys drink..but eh, what do I know, i only drink straight rum and beer. (and absinth..im adicted to that shit)

Everything else sucks.

kalishnikov
2 Jun 2007, 05:43pm
pffff CROWN ROYAL IS THE ONE AND ONLY!!!!! U drink that shit straight up

Red
2 Jun 2007, 08:33pm
Please, ABC Grain alcohol straight, that'll put some hair on your chest, and throat.

Omega
2 Jun 2007, 10:08pm
Ive had one before. not the greatest..its a pussys drink..but eh, what do I know, i only drink straight rum and beer. (and absinth..im adicted to that shit)

Everything else sucks.

How old are you? You sounded pretty young over voice chat... but then again, you only have to be 18 in good ol' Canader to get your drink on, so........

Red
2 Jun 2007, 10:23pm
Judging by his hate of anything remotely "unmanly", most likely a young (underage) drinker, because that's what they do to look hardcore, we did the same shit in college too.

Sn!p3r
2 Jun 2007, 10:25pm
How old are you? You sounded pretty young over voice chat... but then again, you only have to be 18 in good ol' Canader to get your drink on, so........

Im 20 :cool: And how do you know if I sound young or not? my mic dosnt work..-.-

Judging by his hate of anything remotely "unmanly", most likely a young (underage) drinker, because that's what they do to look hardcore, we did the same shit in college too.

Oh please. sit down :stu: It was a joke. I dont care what anyone drinks, nor do I think ppl are unmanly for drinking anything other then hardbar. dont jump the gun smokey. Im jus mearly stating that I prefere only 3 kinds of alcohol. jesus...

broncoty
2 Jun 2007, 10:50pm
haha this is the time of the year when everyone is graduating high school so we gots grad parties goin

kinda funny i saw my 17 year old boss with a beer in her hand tonight

i almost took a pic for insurance but im not a total prick

Red
2 Jun 2007, 11:03pm
i almost took a pic for insurance but im not a total prick

You should have, never know when it'll come in handy.

broncoty
3 Jun 2007, 11:08am
You should have, never know when it'll come in handy.

ya n i get to work wit her today an if shes hung over ima be pissed

Omega
3 Jun 2007, 01:50pm
Im 20 :cool: And how do you know if I sound young or not? my mic dosnt work..-.-

You were on Napalm (the first time I've seen you there) one day & talking over the mic quite a lot. I came in during highschool & you would stand on top of the red train car commanding your mates :P We even said hi to each other...

Unless, someone was impersonating you?.. (Although you were typing over admin only)