PDA

View Full Version : [NSFW]All your games will now collect dust

floffypus
27 Jul 2013, 08:51am
The new game from Japan called "Custom Maid 3D" will let you customize the character, dress her the way you want and have sex with her. By using a gaming controller with a buildt in pocketpussy.

http://media.wired.it/uploads/590x330/sites/blog/otakunews/posts/4582/main.jpg

http://s002.youpic.su/pictures/1305316800/b3e4cad1f3bbb669fb82cbf1e68800c0.jpg

This game will also support oculus rift.

I must say this just looks stupid, i kinda want to buy it just to give it a try XD

The point of the game is to train your own made maid through specific activities (mostly H). Depending on what you decide to do with her, her stats will change and she also gain experience and levels both overall and in that specific activity. Higher girl's levels raise stats (e.g. endurance during H) and unlock clothes, while higher specific skill levels unlock more skills and activities (e.g. high levels of SM skills add SM activities to many other basic skills).

ChriizCC
27 Jul 2013, 09:42am
just what I needed! :nuts:

Nah but really, I would like to try one of these also, just for the curiosity.

Maybe buy one used on ebay. jk

ShoieP
27 Jul 2013, 10:01am
Things like this never really surprise me anymore. Good job, Japan.

Skyrocket
27 Jul 2013, 10:51am
best game ever made
day 1 seller
GG consoles.

partyboi787
27 Jul 2013, 11:37am
By the way, you can already get the game right now and use it with your normal keyboard/mouse. And I must say, after hours of playing it. It's a very good game.

gg real girls.

Metal
27 Jul 2013, 11:57am
Sup.

I wantz

floffypus
27 Jul 2013, 12:55pm
By the way, you can already get the game right now and use it with your normal keyboard/mouse. And I must say, after hours of playing it. It's a very good game.

gg real girls.

What's the fun in that?

Im a Jackass
27 Jul 2013, 01:06pm
What if your dick is to small and the remote wont work.

capp'n
27 Jul 2013, 01:14pm
What if your dick is to small and the remote wont work.

use a keyboard like badboi did

RoverBot3
27 Jul 2013, 01:16pm
at level 25, you unlock tentacles

floffypus
27 Jul 2013, 01:39pm
at level 25, you unlock tentacles

Does that mean you can play co-op with friends?

Revolution18
27 Jul 2013, 02:30pm
I just don't even...

RoverBot3
27 Jul 2013, 02:52pm
Does that mean you can play co-op with friends?

No, it's like a glove style thing so when you mover your fingers, that tentacle moves

high rws
27 Jul 2013, 03:10pm
j-just for the curiosity

BlackWhite
27 Jul 2013, 10:22pm
custom maid 3d is an old game, just the remote and the oculus rift support release recently. Well, i got to say, have fun with those thing if you manage to have both

Tweezy
28 Jul 2013, 08:08am
Apparently asians have smaller dicks then other races, so don't be surprised if you guys end up breaking the pp after a couple of uses... Image trying to get that repaired, lmao

Random {D-B}
28 Jul 2013, 09:08am
Apparently asians have smaller dicks then other races, so don't be surprised if you guys end up breaking the pp after a couple of uses... Image trying to get that repaired, lmao

My dick is 9.6 inches when erect.

Tweezy
28 Jul 2013, 09:20am

You may need this then my friend:

LPSG - Adult Community (http://www.lpsg.com/)

BoM
28 Jul 2013, 11:50am

Thats a small dick in terms of internet dick size bragging. Strive for greater goals young penis-wan.

Also......CEs hard at work. Lmao. Its okay can't say we didnt see it coming...it is floffypus.

floffypus
28 Jul 2013, 12:26pm
Thats a small dick in terms of internet dick size bragging. Strive for greater goals young penis-wan.

Also......CEs hard at work. Lmao. Its okay can't say we didnt see it coming...it is floffypus.
Whaaaaat?

Im on vacation and only have an ipad with me.. Thats why i'm not doing the player complaints..

Im a Jackass
28 Jul 2013, 03:29pm

Cut or uncut?

Frosty
29 Jul 2013, 06:30am
http://i.imgur.com/pnhh42v.gif

WriteX
29 Jul 2013, 11:35am
I.... actually have this game. LOL

floffypus
29 Jul 2013, 12:02pm
I.... actually have this game. LOL

Looking at your avatar and many sigs and sprays i cant say that i'm surprised! x)

Japan loves pixelated censure, even tho the bush itself is censure enough. How is the game? 100% nude and any close ups?

Mudkip™
29 Jul 2013, 05:28pm
When does GOTY edition come out?

WriteX
29 Jul 2013, 06:07pm
Looking at your avatar and many sigs and sprays i cant say that i'm surprised! x)

Japan loves pixelated censure, even tho the bush itself is censure enough. How is the game? 100% nude and any close ups?
It is cencored by default. D:
You can install plugins though. They add more options to the game. (Hair styles, clothing, abilities, rooms, etc.)
There's also one plugin that removes the censor and adds... well... nudity and, ehh... Yeah. Makes it so that you can edit the down-there part of the character to your own liking. LOL

The whole game is a pain in the ass to install though. You have to download a japanese-locale modification for your windows and then go through a japanese installation, and then comes the troube with installing the plugins... >.<

ShoieP
29 Jul 2013, 07:52pm
The whole game is a pain in the ass to install though. You have to download a japanese-locale modification for your windows and then go through a japanese installation, and then comes the troube with installing the plugins... >.<

Been there, done that. :rlol:

ScubaToaster
29 Jul 2013, 10:02pm
ITT: Lonely virgin nerdos. And Neptune.

Mudkip™
30 Jul 2013, 06:47am
You trying to tell me they're not the same samething?

Elleon
3 Aug 2013, 07:40pm
Isn't this an old concept? Didn't they already make something very similar?

Seems like it is. Maybe they just brought a bunch of ideas together or something. :shrug:

I know the eroge and dating sims are pretty big over in that part of the world so I'm not hugely surprised. The final product looks a bit rough but I can see them evolving over the next few years or so. Or not, idk. Considering it's along the same lines though, I expect they will definitely try to expand in this field.