PDA

View Full Version : TTT - New weapon

UltimateCookieShark
23 Jul 2013, 11:34am
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162581348&requirelogin=true

Basacly is a traitor weapon that you can revive 1 person with it either a traitor or a innocent.

Tweezy
23 Jul 2013, 11:39am
Have my vote. I think this will add another perspective to the game :)

LoneWolf
23 Jul 2013, 11:41am
Wait, Change my vote to yes. I thought the detective's could buy this too but its only traitors. It would be fun because if its a 10v1 like sometimes you can find your traitors body and revive him and he can help you out.

UltimateCookieShark
23 Jul 2013, 11:55am
And it isnt op since is a 1 use only and innocents can just hide the traitors body soo the other traitors dont find it.

Bread
30 Jul 2013, 11:19pm
Wait, Change my vote to yes. I thought the detective's could buy this too but its only traitors. It would be fun because if its a 10v1 like sometimes you can find your traitors body and revive him and he can help you out.

Changed. Most bodies get removed for the crash prevention, so this weapon would be kind of pointless to have depending on how many bodies go away. It is a cool idea though.

Nasu
31 Jul 2013, 06:32am
Changed. Most bodies get removed for the crash prevention, so this weapon would be kind of pointless to have depending on how many bodies go away. It is a cool idea though.

Not most bodies. Only c4 or deliberately trying to "glitch" it will make them disappear. Traitors also rarely die by c4.

Wertles
31 Jul 2013, 02:42pm
I'd really like to try it.

Spartan
1 Aug 2013, 07:22am
Shark can I please change your name to GreatWhiteShark or UltimateWhiteShark as the entire capitalisation of it makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

Octa
1 Aug 2013, 10:06am
Seems like it could be a pretty cool ad on to the game. Especially if the ragdolls ever get fixed. So yes.

losaren
2 Aug 2013, 05:29am
we could try it. I mean there is realy nothing to lose if we just try it and when we are at it we might as well try other stuff

Golden Shower
4 Aug 2013, 05:39am
Wait wait wait. What happened to us and vanilla?

If we are changing it to modded, then, sure.

Harpr33t
4 Aug 2013, 09:35am
Shark can I please change your name to GreatWhiteShark or UltimateWhiteShark as the entire capitalisation of it makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/423/untitle.JPG

Nasu
5 Aug 2013, 04:24am
Wait wait wait. What happened to us and vanilla?

If we are changing it to modded, then, sure.

we already have (TERRIBLE) 1-hit knife

losaren
25 Aug 2013, 08:35am
So where we at with this are we gonna try it or no?

Black Rain
28 Aug 2013, 07:08pm
Well.. if you revive an innocent then wouldn't it be unfair because they can distinguish who is a traitor or not just by spectating through their deaths? Also, if people revive RDMers or people who were slain and breaking rules then that could be a bit problematic .-.

Spartan
30 Aug 2013, 10:25am
The server is vanilla. I've made a pain station and an AK47 (with rearm capabilities), both weren't too good with the server. The pain station was alright but it wasn't really needed. The AK was just overpowered as hell (even with trying to balance that shit).

This is just another unnecessary addition to a server that is supposed to vanilla at heart. Yes the 1 hit knife isn't 'default' but it was always 1 knife before an update BKU made to change it 2 hits after a bunch of noobs complained about it. That, and the health station is 25hp per hit rather than over time.

Harpr33t
30 Aug 2013, 10:49am
The server is vanilla. I've made a pain station and an AK47 (with rearm capabilities), both weren't too good with the server. The pain station was alright but it wasn't really needed. The AK was just overpowered as hell (even with trying to balance that shit).

This is just another unnecessary addition to a server that is supposed to vanilla at heart. Yes the 1 hit knife isn't 'default' but it was always 1 knife before an update BKU made to change it 2 hits after a bunch of noobs complained about it.

Who in vent always complains about it HMMMMMMMM

Spartan
30 Aug 2013, 11:19am
I say things like "Why do people always knife me first ffs" which is obviously not the same as "Why is this shitty 1 knife still on here".