PDA

View Full Version : The wonderful World of ZombieMurder Part 1

EvInReaLife
26 May 2008, 12:28pm
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful land called ZombieMurder. When you first enter through Nuggs Gate, you can see Havoks and James' prancing through the lollipop fields. Across the candy bridge, you can see the exotic Blank and Suricruise swimming in the chocolate river below. You cross into Pink Fields, where you can see Litkeys and Cloud Strikes frolicking together and smiling their happy licorice smiles. But not everything in this land is happy and joyous. For every living second of the happy day there is a looming evil presence above the wonderful land of zombiemurder. Virdebello rules the land to the east with an iron fist. One day, Virdebello and his evil forces, consisting of many creatures, including Zero Maniacs and Red Tampons, invaded the great kingdom of zombiemurder. The heroic knight, EvInReaLife, was called upon to quell the threat. The great king, Haggard Nuggs the First, gave EvInReaLife a great sword to put down the forces. Ev bowed, and was on his way. Before Ev left the castle, the great wizard Hunter stopped Ev.
"You cannot stop the great and evil forces of Virdebelland by yourself. I am coming with you"
"Your magical powers can help me on my noble quest."
Hunter and Ev walked along the Main Road in ZombieMurder to the outskirts of the kingdom. They were suddenly attacked by a hostile vagrant.
"My name is solanum! I want to help you defeat some Virdebellans!"
Ev waved his sword in the hobo's face.
"Get back, burden of our great society!"
Solanum bowed on one knee.
"Great and noble knight, i wish to accompany you in your quest."
Ev thought for a moment, and aggreed.
Suddenly, Hunter spoke up.
"before we face these forces, we must see the great oracle named Misanthrope. His wisdom and guidance will help us on our quest."
Hunter guided them to the cave just outside the outskirts of the kingdom where Misantrope lived.
The oracle told them of a legend as old as time.
"When a force ten times larger than ours threatens us, a great and noble warrior from times come to pass shall return! A portal shall rip into the space-time continuum, and the great warrior shall live again! Weilding his legendary banhammer, none shall survive!"
Sol spoke up.
"what will be the name of this great warrior?"
"The name will not not be important. Now, knights, leave on your noble quest, and save our land!"

---

Hunter, Sol, and Ev walked for days meeting many fantastic creatures along the way. On one particularly sunny day, the knights were ambushed! Edos and Matts and Phat-Night's swarmed in on all sides. Suddenly, the great general of the Virdebellans appeared.
"My name is Paladin. Knights of zombie murder, lay down your arms immediatly, or be promptly destroyed! Our forces stretch back 10 miles!"
The knights refused.
The creatures formed a circle around the great knights, and raised their weapons.
"minions! Take them down!"
Suddenly, a giant black hole appeared above the knights. A 10 foot tall man with bulging muscles and a giant hammer dropped in front of the creatures. He spoke in a loud, booming voice.
"TURN BACK NOW! OR FACE UTTER DESTRUCTION"
Hunter spoke to his comrades.
"that is the great knight the oracle was talking about, he has returned!"
Hunter bowed. Sol and Ev soon followed. The Great Knight proceeded to tear the enemy forces to shreds. The rest ran back into their own kingdom. Sol bowed his head.
"Thank you, brave knight. Now may I ask you your name?"
"I am Henda! Fear my banhammer! I must leave back into my own dimension. But I will return when you need me most!"
He dissapeared back into his black hole.

---

The heroes were greeted back home with gifts and praise. Sol went on to become the richest person the kingdom ever saw. Hunter became a jester, and Ev dissapeared. To this day, we still wait for the return of Henda and his mighty banhammer, and we could be wating a darn good while.

The End

Part one of my ZombieMurder epic. Part two will be set in modern times, with part three set in the future. Look for the thread soon.

Saxe
26 May 2008, 12:52pm
I just gotta ask.. Where's saxe?

EvInReaLife
26 May 2008, 12:54pm
I just gotta ask.. Where's saxe?

I considered adding you as a fourth knight, but, i thought that three was enough

JoniX
26 May 2008, 12:57pm
Wheres me. I can be saxes slave!!!.
Oh and nice story. :)

Saxe
26 May 2008, 12:57pm
I considered adding you as a fourth knight, but, i thought that three was enough

I hate you. I should have been the main caracter, not the fourth knigt.

Hunter
26 May 2008, 01:03pm
Best story ever except the end. Is saying im a jester good or bad.

Fishsticks
26 May 2008, 01:15pm
Where am I?! I'm so sad :(

Tcp-Kill
26 May 2008, 01:19pm
Where am i bitch!!!

Na lol gd story

I wanna Die in episode 2 or 3 k?

you got that boi?

EvInReaLife
26 May 2008, 01:34pm
Where am i bitch!!!

Na lol gd story

I wanna Die in episode 2 or 3 k?

you got that boi?

Affirmative!

Omar
26 May 2008, 01:36pm
where is the mighty Omar with his arrows stretching out 2 the seven seas of east umm ev ville

Hunter
26 May 2008, 02:03pm
Well, one would think bad, since the reality is that jesters were epileptics or retards that they used to strap bells to and beat them to within an inch of their life...for entertainment.

True fact.

lol :rlol: poor me what u trying 2 say ev :crying:

Lux
26 May 2008, 02:11pm
Can I be some sort of sex toy :drool:

Ambulancia
26 May 2008, 03:39pm
nice story! too bad there wasn't an actual combat... somebody would have needed to call the Ambulance at SOME point, right? :001_tt2:

Jewpiter
26 May 2008, 04:41pm
great shit. ev is so hot right now

EvInReaLife
26 May 2008, 05:31pm
great shit. ev is so hot right now

Damned straight.

Repeat
26 May 2008, 06:37pm
Repeat's Version
----------------

Repeat killed everyone that opposed him! And is invincible! And also has infinite cookies.

Fin.

dpgpowerlifter
26 May 2008, 06:55pm
lol nice story

Hazardous
26 May 2008, 09:49pm
:thumbup:

EvInReaLife
27 May 2008, 03:52pm
I am happy to announce that everyone on this forum will have a part in The Wonderful World of ZombieMurder Part Two: Modern Infantry Combat! But, there are two exeptions

Must have logged onto the forums within the past week
must have 100 posts or more

If you do not meet these requirements, then PM me, and i'll consider putting you in the story.

Good morrow!

Ev

Part two arrival designated to occur by Sunday June 1, 2008, 00:00 EST :thumbup:

PotshotPolka
28 May 2008, 01:31pm
We should make a story about an anual football game turning into a apacolyptic showdown between the SG community and hordes of zombies attacking us.

Dibs.

Dracula
28 May 2008, 02:05pm
:001_smile::001_smile::001_smile:

Strike
28 May 2008, 04:22pm
We should make a story about an anual football game turning into a apacolyptic showdown between the SG community and hordes of zombies attacking us.

Dibs.

Hehe we'll get pwned and if ur gonna get owned then dont put me in it!

even tho i get owned reguarly! :P

Tcp-Kill
28 May 2008, 04:58pm
Hmmm, can you add me i wanna buy some big good guy and die saving the good guys

Or... I COULD BE EVIL MWHAHAHAHA

A. Wesker
28 May 2008, 06:48pm
Epic story,George Lucas might be intrested in the movie rights to it,mabye Harrison Ford and Tom Green could star in it.:w00t:

EvInReaLife
29 May 2008, 05:20pm
I have put together a list of people in the story. This is (mostly) in alphabetical order, so you should be able to scanread. Keep in mind that i will be using you in Parts 2 and 3. If anyone would not like to be in it, or if i left someone out, then pm or vism me.

2fast
Echo
Arc
Asain Paladin
Atarian
Bill Smauz
Blank
Broncoty
Captain Colon
Classic
Cloud Strike
Dalar
Dracula
Zombie Hunter
Edo
DPGpowerlifter
Fishsticks
Falcon
Flux
Gumpy the Hat
G-Man
Haggard
Havok
Hazardous
furgal economy
hunter
italian jew
itch
jack sparow
jaffa
jager
james
jen
jewpiter
jonix
jupina
keylin
killermidget
kingtim
legalsmash
lemmings19
litkey
luxorz
lvg
marquis posa
matt
mikey
misanthrope
mnote
mr mick
neo
niko
omega
O_o Senior
panckae batter
paul deagle
phatman76
potshotpolka
Raven ManiHacks
Red Tampon
repeat
russmalloy
satan
saxe
shadowex3
slavic
silent
silentfox618
solanum
soviet
spikedrocker
steel
straylight
super nublet
suri cruise
tcp kill
the general
trakkail
veggie
venomousfate
virdebello
widow
yellow invazn
zero maniac
zargotelc
zero001
zombiehunter

PotshotPolka
30 May 2008, 05:02am
Holy shit that's alot of people....

Lux
30 May 2008, 11:12am
Yay I am in the story, or atleast I think I am if luxorz is me (hint the missing z)

Id make a joke involving missing a letter from Ev but E or V doesn't really seem obvious :001_unsure:

Make sure I am the star role :001_smile:

Gumpy
30 May 2008, 11:28am
Damn, theres like 80+ people there. It's gonna be a weird story.