PDA

View Full Version : Hey this is MC Chaos

chaoslee12
26 May 2008, 09:55am
I was wondering if you guys would allow me to join your SG community. I feel I would make a great addition to your team because I have never really tryed to glitch, plank shoot others, or block my teammates, I am a good team player and very friendly and funny person to be around with. Im not sure if I meet all the requirements because I dont have a lot of $$$ because my mom took off on us so if I need to pay to join then damn if not awsome. not really sure on what to do next so yeah I hope you guys put a lot of thought into this and get back to me as soon as you make your decission.

Zargotelc
26 May 2008, 10:02am
Hi

I seen you regularly in the escape servers :thumbup1:

Saxe
26 May 2008, 10:28am
Hello

Well you're already a member of the SG community - we're an open community, so everyone registered at this forum is a member.

Anyhow, I think you're talking about being admin. If you want to apply for admin, please read this thread: http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1

When you have read the thread, use http://www.zombiemurder.com/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=7 to write your application. Good luck.

Ambulancia
26 May 2008, 10:44am
hey bro! u already joined the community! that'll be $300, plz mail that to ME directly k :-P lol no money required unless ur a supporter or an admin

Tcp-Kill
26 May 2008, 10:47am
Welcome Dude

You're great to play with on the servers and a good team player

It's great to have you here on our community

Enjoy your stay

Fishsticks
26 May 2008, 11:15am
Welcome to teh forums:biggrin:

SpikedRocker
26 May 2008, 11:38am
welcome to the forums!!!

Itch
26 May 2008, 01:06pm
Welcome to the community!

dpgpowerlifter
26 May 2008, 06:54pm
welcome, hope to play with you in some of the servers

Suffering Knave
26 May 2008, 08:36pm
Hey Mclous :D *coughs* I mean Chaos :P

Yes your automatically apart of this community as soon as you sign up on the forums. Your just like me, you can't use money via pay pal.

See you around the servers :D