PDA

View Full Version : Draw server again?

Wertles
16 Jun 2013, 07:37pm
Last year MPQC made this really really cool server which is pretty much pictionary for CSS.

I don't know why it was removed, but I'd really enjoy it if it was back again and I'm sure others would as well because it's really a one of a kind mod.

what does this do

Kippe
16 Jun 2013, 08:12pm
Yeah, it was a blast to play every once in a while. Just have an event every so often and it should be fine.

Skyrocket
16 Jun 2013, 08:28pm
Pretty sure it went away because it died.
The main problems with it being you can only play it with a few people, and it's harder than other servers to populate.
On the other hand, it's fun as all hell if you get a decent group
Maybe have it be a one-week-monthly thing?

SexualHarassmentPanda
16 Jun 2013, 09:21pm
In my opinion, it's better to have a server that can be filled up with events every once in a while than a server that doesn't get populated at all (we have several of those atm). It was one my favorite recent servers.

capp'n
16 Jun 2013, 09:25pm
I joined in too late, but I've heard good things about it. I think they should have it back up and have events like the store server does. Something like 4-5 events per month. Would like it back up so I could try it out with some people.

ExRev
16 Jun 2013, 10:11pm
I joined in too late, but I've heard good things about it.

I still think one of the best nights was when MPQC and I sat in the server for like an hour after some randies had come and were trolling/being racist. I remember them asking MP if he was an admin, and he said no, and then put his SUP tag on before we had to kick/ban them all for being tools.

OT, I wouldn't mind seeing this mode come back.

FatMongooseII
16 Jun 2013, 10:50pm
I loved this when people were actually active on it. It'd be cool to have (like other people have said) weekly/monthly events.
I say yes.

xYounger
17 Jun 2013, 09:02am
Always had a great time in this server, unless you get the numerous people who just draw dicks.

Server was usually populated with some amount of people each night and never really empty of people for a long period of time.

Would like to see it back.

Riperzz
17 Jun 2013, 02:51pm
Yes bring it back and increase the server slots.

Neme
17 Jun 2013, 03:28pm
Even if it's only brought back as an occasional event server, I'd love to see the draw server back again. It was really fun while it lasted and felt like it was populated more often than not.

unless you get the numerous people who just draw dicks.

I'm sorry, dicks are the only thing I can easily draw ;/. I always felt bad for everyone else when it was my turn to draw because I can't even draw stick figures. Even something as simple as "an iron" would somehow come out looking like a disfigured hippo riding a unicycle up a hill.

Kippe
17 Jun 2013, 04:36pm
Even if it's only brought back as an occasional event server, I'd love to see the draw server back again. It was really fun while it lasted and felt like it was populated more often than not.

I'm sorry, dicks are the only thing I can easily draw ;/. I always felt bad for everyone else when it was my turn to draw because I can't even draw stick figures. Even something as simple as "an iron" would somehow come out looking like a disfigured hippo riding a unicycle up a hill.
Why didn't you just choose to not draw then lol

Lupin
17 Jun 2013, 06:09pm

an iron dick. I like it

Random {D-B}
17 Jun 2013, 07:59pm
Heck, anything can look like a dick if you just imagine it.

Aznsoul
17 Jun 2013, 08:31pm
Had some good times on that server. Wished I played it more, actually and I still have screenshots of my horrid drawings. :D

I wouldn't mind this coming back.

Sleggie
18 Jun 2013, 02:11am
Just curious: is it possible to have a draw area on the next store map (SG_Plaza)?

Turtlefiish
18 Jun 2013, 06:33am
We could just use OMGPop like we used to instead of using a server... then again, I've seen enough badly drawn gumball machines to last me a lifetime.

Neme
18 Jun 2013, 01:55pm
Why didn't you just choose to not draw then lol
I would always at least ATTEMPT to draw whatever was given to me. Usually I would resort to penises in desperation when the timer was running out and no one could decipher my scribbles.

RoverBot3
18 Jun 2013, 04:15pm
Pretty much draw dicks if i didn't know the word

Vinyl
18 Jun 2013, 04:52pm
I loved playing on the draw server

I'd like to see it come back

RedM00N
21 Jun 2013, 01:13pm
Steam Community :: Screenshot (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=86048338)

We must bring it back...at all costs....for the gargoyles!!