PDA

View Full Version : Remove Stronghold Server

Neptune
12 Jun 2013, 10:18pm
I think a removal of stronghold is needed, only because it is a dead server. Sh also stole the TTT population and then those players got bored of Sh killing the population of both. Seeing that the server has also never surpassed 5 players in the past month is a problem.

http://i.imgur.com/9akLffs.png?1

STEAMGAMERS.COM | 24/7 STRONGHOLD (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/74.91.116.99:27015/)

Paralyzed
13 Jun 2013, 04:29am
This seems to happen to nearly ever new server we try. We can't seem to get a steady population going, because most of the times when we launch new servers it's the players we already have in the community who try it out, and it doesn't seem to bring in any new players.

ExRev
13 Jun 2013, 05:08am
I want to vote no just for the reason you made for it. :D

Vinyl
13 Jun 2013, 10:09am
stronghold had its few days of glory
but no one plays it anymore, so i guess it's time for it to be removed

Frosty
13 Jun 2013, 10:24am
What about Cinema? I know alot of work has been put into it... but seriously? I can't be the only one who thinks watching videos in Garry's Mod isn't very fun.

Supa
13 Jun 2013, 10:25am
I had a blast in the server for the first few weeks it was up, but it QUICKLY became repetitive and boring.

Probably had more to do with the server population then anything else.

Banana Joe
13 Jun 2013, 10:43am
What about Cinema? I know alot of work has been put into it... but seriously? I can't be the only one who thinks watching videos in Garry's Mod isn't very fun.

I think it's pretty much like scrim(though it has become a lot more popular in 2013), it's not something you play now and then like MG or TTT, but more like something you get a group of people into and then have fun with.

Though I agree with you, I really can't see why so much time has been put into it and how fun it can be.

Tsuna
13 Jun 2013, 11:32am
This server was fun, for a bit, but I just couldn't get into this server(as in enjoy it). I'd rather have TTT be more populated then Stronghold

Mr. Fantasy
15 Jun 2013, 11:53am
This server was fun, for a bit, but I just couldn't get into this server(as in enjoy it). I'd rather have TTT be more populated then Stronghold

I totally agree, please remove stronghold.

Frosty
8 Sep 2013, 02:39pm
Shut down.