PDA

View Full Version : PS4

Phobia
12 Jun 2013, 07:01pm
I already pre-ordered myself a PS4, can't wait!!

Lockon_Stratos
12 Jun 2013, 08:26pm
STOOPID THREAD! I REQUEST A BAN!, If it were a ps4 discussion thread sure why not but don't fucken rub it in our faces that you pre-ordered a fucken PS4. Besides we poor folks get the fucken advantage for not pre-ordering it since we get to buy it cheaper once the price drops and better models come out

Skyrocket
12 Jun 2013, 09:01pm
STOOPID THREAD! I REQUEST A BAN!, If it were a ps4 discussion thread sure why not but don't fucken rub it in our faces that you pre-ordered a fucken PS4. Besides we poor folks get the fucken advantage for not pre-ordering it since we get to buy it cheaper once the price drops and better models come out

With the Wii U and PS3/360 I understand waiting on getting the console, since the launch PS3/360 HDD sucked.
But, since the PS4/XBone launch HDD is 500GB, there's literally no reason to wait on it besides the pricedrop, and even then that won't happen for a while, and isn't it better getting all the awesome games atlaunch? ;D

bamfers
12 Jun 2013, 10:41pm
i bet you one of dose bitches dat say #yolo and #swag.

harro
13 Jun 2013, 01:30am

Seriously fucking mad.