PDA

View Full Version : V.I.P Rank

Adobe
7 Jun 2013, 09:51am
Hey Guys!

Another quick suggestion. A V.I.P Rank , which would only be obtainable by Kindness and Fair-Play on the server.
Admins would choose a player to have a Temporary VIP Rank which would last one week. The admins should be biased and decided fairly.

Heres the details of the VIP Rank :

-The Tag [VIP] alike the [SUP]
-1000-2500 !store Credits. (Not decided the amount yet.)
-Coloured Chat
-Any more Suggestions ?

Thanks.

-Adobe

Banana Joe
7 Jun 2013, 10:48am
No, no, no, no. We don't need unnecessary amounts of ass-kissing. Also, we have supporter as a sort of unique rank to gain money for the community, and this would sort of counter that idea(coloured chat, tag, credits).
We don't really need this in one way or another, at least I can't see any reason to get this.

Unnamed Newbie
7 Jun 2013, 11:26am
SG.Hon!

For everyone who's pissed they have 0% chance of going green

ExRev
7 Jun 2013, 11:55am
For the love of...

No.

Lupin
7 Jun 2013, 02:36pm
so essentially supporter status minus 1 or 2 perks?

capp'n
7 Jun 2013, 02:53pm
Defeats the purpose of buying supporter

Im a Jackass
7 Jun 2013, 04:12pm
As whats his face said it would be a lot like SG hon which really just imspired kissing ass more than needed

Crazy Swede
7 Jun 2013, 04:35pm
Defeats the whole purpose of supporter and it will cause massive amounts of ass kissing. We already reward loyal members who have stayed out of trouble and loyal -for free, and those are regulars.

This is so blatantly obvious that I am rejecting this. If you are that eager to gain a rank, then just donate to supporter instead.

Adobe
7 Jun 2013, 04:50pm
Sorry guys ,

If i realised i was gonna get this much hate from it , i would of never posted it in the first place.

Adobe

Crazy Swede
7 Jun 2013, 05:18pm
Sorry guys ,

If i realised i was gonna get this much hate from it , i would of never posted it in the first place.

Adobe

lol. I don't see any hate at all in here. Just flat out no's all over this thread. If you want to see true hate. Then read psyche's ban appeals.

Caution
7 Jun 2013, 05:46pm
only be obtainable by Kindness and Fair-Play on the server.

we'd have nobody on the VIP list every week

RoverBot3
8 Jun 2013, 07:43pm
This is like supporter v.2
v.1 donate $20
v.2 kiss some ass to get a little good stuff

Pet Rock
9 Jun 2013, 02:44am
well you could make VIP upgraded supporter for people who donate 100$ + and so ppl are motivated to do this find some VIP only skins/trails/hats

Octa
10 Jun 2013, 11:25am
well you could make VIP upgraded supporter for people who donate 100$ + and so ppl are motivated to do this find some VIP only skins/trails/hats

This seems like a better idea, but still a little unnecissary. Hey, it could be motivation for repeat donators though