PDA

View Full Version : Will SG have a bhop server

DeadlyDth
1 Jun 2013, 02:25pm
I was wondering if SG will ever have a bhop server they got all other kinds of servers and i think bhop would be a good server to try. SG has some nice severs i myself like trikz,deathrun,minigames,skillsurf,and zriot which are all great servers and i feel that its missing a bhop server. Tell me what you think. Thank You.

Kippe
1 Jun 2013, 02:40pm
This has been suggested many times before, and they were all turned down. From what I know, SG used to have a bhop server but it was taken down because nobody ever played it.

DeadlyDth
1 Jun 2013, 03:08pm
oh ok thank you

Tweezy
2 Jun 2013, 03:55am
We have a tricks server, you may be lucky enough to find some bhop maps on that (Don't take my work for it though) http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/servers.php?do=view&id=90

Kippe
2 Jun 2013, 04:02am
We have a tricks server, you may be lucky enough to find some bhop maps on that (Don't take my work for it though) http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/servers.php?do=view&id=90
There are no bhop maps on trikz. We tried it out, the settings were terrible for bhop and it just didn't work, so they all got removed.

SilentGuns
2 Jun 2013, 07:01am
If you give us a ton of money then we will. PM me if you are interested in paying for such a server :) .

If not then no. We have talked about this before .

CTGunnar
2 Jun 2013, 10:27am
A Bhop server sounds like a great idea, I think if you got a little more from the donations, maybe raised the goal a little or saved some or something, then it'd work. But that's just a suggestion. I dont know if that'd even work. But I think that'd be a great idea

Octa
2 Jun 2013, 03:02pm
A Bhop server sounds like a great idea, I think if you got a little more from the donations, maybe raised the goal a little or saved some or something, then it'd work. But that's just a suggestion. I dont know if that'd even work. But I think that'd be a great idea

SG having enough money isn't the main issue. The issue is that it would be a WASTE of our money because the server would just die out in a few weeks, if not right away because BHop servers are underpopulated in general, and since we already have a trikz server, I doubt much, if any of our current population would play on it more than once or twice. It's like having a second JB or ZE server. There really is no need. And it is also similar to our current reg server. Sure, there are people who said they would play on it (myself included) but there is almost never anyone on. Its just sitting here. There is no doubt in my mind that BHop server would be the same way.

Caution
2 Jun 2013, 04:33pm
No, we are not building a bhop server again.