PDA

View Full Version : Xoddox's Culinary cooking.

Xoddox
7 May 2013, 12:12am
I am in Culinary school so i figured i would post some stuff.

Made some pan-seared Salmon with a Beurre Rouge sauce and Glazed Carrots with Roasted Rosemary fingerling Potatoes.

Airline Chicken Breast Grilled and seasoned with Chinese 5 spice(with a Mango Relish) with Chicken Spring Rolls( with a Plum Sauce.)

Finally a Roasted Vegetable and Garlic Broth Pasta (essentially pasta with a Veloute-based sauce seasoned with garlic and topped with the Vegetables.

That is what i did on Friday. I will post more stuff that i did earlier in the year later.

Caution
7 May 2013, 12:28am
what culinary school do you go to? i got a scholarship to CIA in NY, and some other cool offers from the NRA lol

Tweezy
7 May 2013, 06:24am
Oh wow nice, I did Food Technology at school, it wasn't anything like this though haha! Post your recipes? I rather like cooking good food :)

Xoddox
7 May 2013, 11:43am
what culinary school do you go to? i got a scholarship to CIA in NY, and some other cool offers from the NRA lol

Gah! i wanted to go to the CIA in NY but didnt want to put up the money. I am at LCB-Atlanta. I plan on going to CIA for their accelerated program for those already in the industry after a couple years.

ShoieP
7 May 2013, 02:41pm
Did you say spring rolls? Heh.. hehhehe..

Xoddox
9 May 2013, 10:29am

This is from Tuesday. Made a Ceaser Salad, Gazpacho, Moules Mariniere, an Oven Roasted Filet with Bordelaise Sauce topped with onion bacon relish with Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes, Sauteed Spinach, and Braised Carrots. Also had Seared Scallops with Soft Polenta and an Avocado Corn Salsa.

Xoddox
9 May 2013, 10:38am

Also from Tuesday. Had Sauteed Duck Breast with a Dried Cherry Pan Sauce and Lemon Risotto and Roasted Beets.
The other one is just a Chocolate Souffle.

FatMongooseII
9 May 2013, 03:02pm
I want that scallop dish really bad... o.o
Good job cooking man!