PDA

View Full Version : Them One Deags

Habibi
28 Mar 2013, 09:48am
Aite so after playing for a while. I realized how truly overpowered them deagles are in the server. We have regs in the server one deagin peeps in the head and 2 shotting them with hits in the body. They are so overpowered that many people stopped using primaries in the game and only use Deagles. Nurf PLEASE?

I'm saying maybe it should be 2 shots in the head instead of one and a minimum of 3 body shots to kill a person.

Share your thoughts.

LoneWolf
28 Mar 2013, 09:49am
It is already nurfed with this shitty reg.
edit: If you really will nurf this, Which i doubt, Nurf the mac 10

Neptune
28 Mar 2013, 09:56am
Uh no thanks, one deaging still requires skill to get a headshot, so it's not that over powered.

Habibi
28 Mar 2013, 10:14am
Uh no thanks, one deaging still requires skill to get a headshot

It ain't skills when half the regs can do it.

Paralyzed
28 Mar 2013, 10:15am
It'd be like nerfing AWPs and/or headshots in general for CSS. It requires skill to headshot people, like Neptune said. Therefore it shouldn't be nerfed. If it were to be when you shoot someone in the stomach and they instantly die, then I'd say nerf it.. but as for headshots, no.

Habibi
28 Mar 2013, 10:21am
2 shotting them with hits in the body. THIS, it aint just headshots.

fanatiik
28 Mar 2013, 11:43am
Deagles have been like that forever and I don't see a reason why we should nerf them.

Skyrocket
28 Mar 2013, 01:20pm
No no no no triple no quadruple no and infinite no
For one, with the exception of clue, deags are relatively hard to come by (especially on a full server)
Second, it does require skill to 1shot with a deag
Third, the shotgun, mac10 and scout are CONSIDERABLY more over-powered if you know how to use them

harro
28 Mar 2013, 02:50pm
I wouldn't say nerf deagles, but the m16 could use a bit of a buff (just to body shots not headshots). Also hell no, shotguns/mac10s are not more overpowered than the deagle in the hands of people that can actually hit their shots, lol. The deagle isn't overpowered, but it's bar none the strongest weapon in the game short to mid range. The MAC10 comes in as a close second, but that's only because it requires absolutely no skill to spray someone in the back to get kills with it.

Neptune
28 Mar 2013, 05:10pm
Also the shotguns is random sometimes you can shoot someone point blank in the chest and it will only bring him to half hp. As for the m16 I would say could use a nerf for body shots only.

ExRev
28 Mar 2013, 06:13pm
Also the shotguns is random sometimes you can shoot someone point blank in the chest and it will only bring him to half hp.

That shit is so annoying when you're a T....

The Baltimore Ravens
28 Mar 2013, 06:17pm
Bubblez shut the fuck up you whining punk

Habibi
28 Mar 2013, 09:49pm
Bubblez shut the fuck up you whining punk

SMD 2FF FAB

I just realized everyone that posted in this thread is decent at shooting with the deagle. THERE IS SOME BIAS SHIT GOIN' DOWN

Paralyzed
29 Mar 2013, 12:11pm
It ain't skills when half the regs can do it.

Can you?

Pet Rock
29 Mar 2013, 12:57pm
Think of this... its a .50 caliber pistol that shits going to fucking hurt in real life if you got shot by that.

RoverBot3
29 Mar 2013, 02:23pm
He is said to one deag people and laugh at them, he is, EL JUAN DEAG

Habibi
29 Mar 2013, 07:44pm
Can you?

ye i can to a decent amount, nothing like over 4 kills. Point im saying is that the damage output on them is over powered. Now lets forget about headshots, 2-3 BODY SHOTS WILL KILL THEM. And thats stronger then the M4, lol.

Think of this... its a .50 caliber pistol that shits going to fucking hurt in real life if you got shot by that.

2 Mac 10 shots can kill you too if you think about real life.

BigRuSs
31 Mar 2013, 12:57am
ye i can to a decent amount, nothing like over 4 kills. Point im saying is that the damage output on them is over powered. Now lets forget about headshots, 2-3 BODY SHOTS WILL KILL THEM. And thats stronger then the M4, lol.

i am not a rooster

Habibi
31 Mar 2013, 02:05am
i am not a rooster

Don't get the joke, clarify PLEASE

Bork
31 Mar 2013, 09:57am

Bro you dumb. A .50 round will punch a bigger hole, doing more damage to an individual, than a 5.56 from an M4. Also, a Mac10 fires a .45 round. That would also put a person on their ass.

harro
31 Mar 2013, 03:40pm
Bro you dumb. A .50 round will punch a bigger hole, doing more damage to an individual, than a 5.56 from an M4. Also, a Mac10 fires a .45 round. That would also put a person on their ass.

This comment is so fucking stupid it hurts.

D-Team oll
31 Mar 2013, 04:17pm
Ye give me a mac or a huge i could kill at least 3 people with deags.

Bork
31 Mar 2013, 06:01pm
This comment is so fucking stupid it hurts.

My name is Harro, and I don't understand ballistics.

PotshotPolka
31 Mar 2013, 10:13pm
I think a more interesting thread would be "them one barrels."

harro
1 Apr 2013, 12:19am
My name is Harro, and I don't understand ballistics.

My name is Bork and I'm going to assume that Harro was calling me out on the fact that I said that Desert Eagles do more bodily damage than an M16 (Which I wasn't and it's debatable depending on the situation) when he was trying to basically point out that my comment was fucking stupid because I can't even tell what types of bullets are in the game

The M16 in TTT uses 9mm pistol rounds.

The Desert Eagle uses .357 magnum rounds.

HERP.

Psyche
1 Apr 2013, 07:32am
are we seriously going to turn this into online gaming virtual bullets debate thread?

come on people

don't let this thread get any dumber than it already is

Bork
1 Apr 2013, 09:18am

HERP.

Herp indeed.

Revolution18
1 Apr 2013, 09:53am
ok to be on topic its fine leave it, shut up close thread.

Squid
1 Apr 2013, 12:00pm
This was an April fools joke, right?

Pet Rock
1 Apr 2013, 03:01pm
This was an April fools joke, right?

sadly.. no bubbles posted this a few days ago... bubbles just dumb

Domino's Delivery
2 Apr 2013, 12:19pm
Bubblez stop trying to molest children and get some skill plox

Jake
2 Apr 2013, 01:02pm
Bubblez pls. You're just mad you are bad and cant juan deag like me.

LoneWolf
2 Apr 2013, 01:25pm
Bubblez pls. You're just mad you are bad and cant juan deag like Lone..
:)

Habibi
2 Apr 2013, 09:03pm
Bubblez stop trying to molest children and get some skill plox -THANK GOD you can't say that with your mic.

Mr.Trololo
3 Apr 2013, 06:47pm
-THANK GOD you can't say that with your mic.
Hey, I kinda miss Domino's and his banter on the server :( Regardless, I like the deagle how it is, it's always satisfying to get that headshot as a T

Squid
4 Apr 2013, 02:19pm
I would much rather listen to dominos talk than bubblez yell into his mic, regardless the deagles are the best part. I find that its not hard as long as you are confident. L2dodge.

Dirk
4 Apr 2013, 02:39pm
My name is Bork and I'm going to assume that Harro was calling me out on the fact that I said that Desert Eagles do more bodily damage than an M16 (Which I wasn't and it's debatable depending on the situation) when he was trying to basically point out that my comment was fucking stupid because I can't even tell what types of bullets are in the game

HERP.

That is because whoever made TTT was semi-retarded. While Desert Eagles are available in .357 (and .44) not just 50 AE the other guns are completely stupid with the ammo. five-seven using 9mm, mac 10 using 9mm, steyr scout using .357 ect.

P3rg3
8 Apr 2013, 07:29am
I would much rather listen to dominos talk than bubblez yell into his mic, regardless the deagles are the best part. I find that its not hard as long as you are confident. L2dodge.

Lol.

But yeah, not a good idea.
I hate to admit it but it does require some skill.
Except for Huwajux and Lonewolf, they are just faggots.

Habibi
8 Apr 2013, 09:24am

lol this fool trying to start beef all over the place. Fwutter, you prop killed and got banned for it lol. Quit being a whiny bitch and get over it, damn.

Close this thread please.

Psyche
8 Apr 2013, 10:35am
ok

gmod section is equivalent to the map requests section in terms of asshurt now