PDA

View Full Version : [Abandoned] mg_ghosts_multigame_v2

Ghost1995
26 Mar 2013, 02:07pm
Well I was not happy when I released my original multigame. I was rushed because I wanted to get more maps in for CS:GO and I never actually released it for CS:S. (In case you're wondering why its v2 its because there was a v1 in CS:GO.) I originally started working on v2 in CS:GO and then CS:GO MG died. (It wasn't ever actually alive tbh.)

I stopped work on it then because converting from cs:go to CS:S is a big pain in the arse as you can keep no entities. Quite recently I found out how to convert from CS:GO to CS:S quickly and painlessly. So I have started work on it again in CS:S.

I plan to change some of the more boring mini-games and replace them with completely new ideas as well as of course making everything looks much better.

Here is the album with all the most recent CS:S screenshots: mg_ghosts_multigame CS:S - Imgur (http://imgur.com/a/uB3GJ#0)

(There is a lot of info in the pic descriptions btw)

Kirby
30 Mar 2013, 12:55pm
I'm very excited to see this in CS:S, keep it up mate!

Ghost1995
31 Mar 2013, 10:16am
Added more screenshots.

Also made a GB WiP: GAMEBANANA: mg_ghosts_multigame_v2 (CS:S) (DevHub > WiPs) (http://gamebanana.com/wips/41996)

Stephanie
2 Apr 2013, 02:55pm
Looks good, hope you finish it soon but don't rush take your time. :]

Kippe
3 Apr 2013, 12:06am
omg no! soccer

other than that, looking great so far.

DaFruity
3 Apr 2013, 02:44am
I played this map in CS:GO and i really hoped that we could play this someday in source too.

Nice to see, i will suggest to add the preview version already so that we could detect possible bugs.

Ghost1995
7 Apr 2013, 06:29pm
More screenshots have been added!

Looks good, hope you finish it soon but don't rush take your time. :]

Thanks, I will. :)

omg no! soccer

other than that, looking great so far.

Soccer will be fast. No more 5 min games. I hate those.

I played this map in CS:GO and i really hoped that we could play this someday in source too.

Nice to see, i will suggest to add the preview version already so that we could detect possible bugs.

Preview version of v1 has been up for ages. Not so worried about bugs any more as it mostly a visual change.

Bread
7 Apr 2013, 07:13pm
Soccer will be fast. No more 5 min games. I hate those.

You should make it so the soccer ball is able to kill people, soccer is always much more fun and goes by faster when it can. :)

Ghost1995
8 Apr 2013, 02:50am
You should make it so the soccer ball is able to kill people, soccer is always much more fun and goes by faster when it can. :)
It adds more balls in every 30 secs AND you can kill people.

Paralyzed
9 Jul 2013, 08:16pm
This is going to be an extreme bump, but I was curious; are you close to finishing the map or is it still far from finished? Would be nice to get some updates on this!

Ghost1995
10 Jul 2013, 07:06am
This is going to be an extreme bump, but I was curious; are you close to finishing the map or is it still far from finished? Would be nice to get some updates on this!

I was planning to start work on it as soon as I finished school, but since the Source SDK update that broke everything I really haven't even tried to get it working.

I'll probably start again soon. Re-themeing the map is taking a really long time but once I start again I will finish within a two to three weeks.