PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Deejay's Boot/Restart Issues

Blue
6 Mar 2013, 05:24pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
Boot/Restart Issues What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
Yes Do you understand complex tech explanations
No Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
Web root Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Toshiba What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
Recovery Please state your problem here
So I selling my old laptop and I recovered it by press 0 at start and it is going through the recovery proccess then this came up and I press enter on my hdd but it says something about my Realtek controller and now I don't know how to turn it on

Labarr
6 Mar 2013, 06:51pm
That picture is the boot priority menu.. Meaning, it will load the OS from the HDD... What were you trying to do again? it seemed unclear in your post (poorly worded..)

Blue
6 Mar 2013, 07:36pm
That picture is the boot priority menu.. Meaning, it will load the OS from the HDD... What were you trying to do again? it seemed unclear in your post (poorly worded..)

I was pressing ENTER on the HDD to run it and it would reload and say like Realtek Family Controller and so I don't know how to run it since it only shows the boot menu when I turn it on

Pan32
9 Mar 2013, 02:50am
Realtek (could be wrong) is either a sound plate or wireless plate driver. Just update it, i dont know. You problen is still really confusing