PDA

View Full Version : North Korea vows to cancel Korean War ceasefire

PingPong
6 Mar 2013, 03:40pm
North Korea vows to cancel Korean War ceasefire - World - CBC News (http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/03/05/north-korea-ceasefire.html)

North Korea vowed Tuesday to cancel the 1953 cease-fire that ended the Korean War, citing a U.S. led push for punishing United Nations sanctions over its recent nuclear tests and ongoing U.S.-South Korean joint military drills.
God damn it North Korea. Opinions?

Sniper
6 Mar 2013, 04:54pm
What's that? Nuke North Korea to kingdom come? OKAY!!

Skyrocket
6 Mar 2013, 05:00pm
well it was good knowing you north korea
it's good to see we have a country so fucking idiotic that they honestly think they can take out a country 20X more powerful and well-prepared than they could even think of attaining, and since they treat their citizens like shit, i doubt that they're gonna get any applicants for soldiers.

ShoieP
6 Mar 2013, 06:17pm
qq gg no re good bye NK

Vy
7 Mar 2013, 07:53am
it's good to see we have a country so fucking idiotic that they honestly think they can take out a country 20X more powerful and well-prepared than they could even think of attaining, and since they treat their citizens like shit, i doubt that they're gonna get any applicants for soldiers.

I honestly doubt it's all there is to it.

Metal
7 Mar 2013, 08:17am
Someone has to say it

North Korea, Shut the fuck up.

partyboi787
7 Mar 2013, 08:45am
According to BBC News because of this and the nuclear test last month the UN has decided to sanction NK by imposing 3 assets and travel bans.

Link:BBC News - UN adopts new North Korea sanctions after nuclear test (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21704862)

bigt4203
7 Mar 2013, 10:10am
GG North Korea

SexualHarassmentPanda
7 Mar 2013, 10:20am
North Korea threatens nuclear strike, U.N. expands sanctions | Reuters (http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/07/us-korea-north-attack-idUSBRE9260BR20130307)

Quick update. Apparently in the month since they conducted their last test they suddenly have ballistic missile capability. Thoughts?

Daze
7 Mar 2013, 10:31am

They are brainwashed. They think they live in the single greatest country on earth and their leader is protecting them from the evil outside.

Itch
7 Mar 2013, 11:38am
They are brainwashed. They think they live in the single greatest country on earth and their leader is protecting them from the evil outside.

Exactly this.

Look up what they think their leader can/is doing. This is a major mess in the making.

Fartingo
7 Mar 2013, 12:05pm
To the next person considering traveling to NK, shaking Un's hand and calling him a 'good guy':

Don't come back.

Aznhobo
27 Mar 2013, 05:10pm
I'm pretty sure North Korea won't even make it past the first super market in South Korea before they collapse from lack of food and water. Also, we would bomb the shit out of NK to the point that we just make South Korea an island and gave them a brand new beach. That or we just blast them into the stone age

Dirk
28 Mar 2013, 01:33am
North Korea to cut all channels with South as "war may break out any time" (http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-cut-channels-south-war-may-break-090941398.html)

Vy
28 Mar 2013, 06:01am
I'm pretty sure North Korea won't even make it past the first super market in South Korea before they collapse from lack of food and water. Also, we would bomb the shit out of NK to the point that we just make South Korea an island and gave them a brand new beach. That or we just blast them into the stone age

And kill thousands if not milion of people that have been lied to for their entire lives? And even the ones that don't believe that Sin Jon Dick?

Crazy Swede
28 Mar 2013, 06:02am
Also, we would bomb the shit out of NK to the point that we just make South Korea an island and gave them a brand new beach. That or we just blast them into the stone age

Yeah, just what we need. A nuclear war, where millions of innocent people will get killed. And have you forgotten that South Korea is right next to them? If we would nuke North Korea; South Korea would probably get hit pretty bad too.

Frostbyte
28 Mar 2013, 06:28am
I have doubts that NK would be able to sustain full scale conventional warfare for a lengthy period of time.

Habibi
28 Mar 2013, 09:22am
DW guys. Its all threats. Nothing will happen.

Vy
29 Mar 2013, 08:05am
I have doubts that NK would be able to sustain full scale conventional warfare for a lengthy period of time.

If they are going to fight someone, I honestly doubt they will do it alone. Russia or some other country joins up and it starts into a World War 3. But yes, I do believe it's all just propaganda and empty threats.

asb
29 Mar 2013, 02:06pm
If they are going to fight someone, I honestly doubt they will do it alone. Russia or some other country joins up and it starts into a World War 3. But yes, I do believe it's all just propaganda and empty threats.

I think the only country that will help them is China and even they dont really like them

asb
29 Mar 2013, 02:21pm
Could it happen? Photo from Kim Jong Un?s war room reveals North Korea?s ?U.S. mainland strike plan? (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/03/29/photo-from-kim-jong-uns-war-room-reveals-north-koreas-u-s-mainland-strike-plan/)

What do you think?

Sniper
29 Mar 2013, 04:57pm
Could it happen? Photo from Kim Jong Un?s war room reveals North Korea?s ?U.S. mainland strike plan? (http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/03/29/photo-from-kim-jong-uns-war-room-reveals-north-koreas-u-s-mainland-strike-plan/)

What do you think?

I seriously doubt it. The U.S. has a defense system which would knock out any missiles that get close to the west coast. That and NK doesn't have the missile technology to even make it to Hawaii (or so the news says).

Aznhobo
29 Mar 2013, 11:47pm
Well, I hope South Korean enjoys being an Island and its brand new beaches

WoLF
30 Mar 2013, 12:01am
jesus. New world war coming yet?

SilentGuns
30 Mar 2013, 03:23am
jesus. New world war coming yet?

I doubt it. I don't think Russia or China would fight on North Korea's side . Most likely it would be NK alone against South Korea and NATO . If there is war then it is very important to get rid of Kim Jong Un as fast as possible because the way his father organized the countries armed forced, It would end up in a power struggle if there is no "Supereme leader" .

Jaffa
30 Mar 2013, 04:15am
Full war declaration statement from DPRK (via KCNA... | Reuters.com (http://live.reuters.com/Event/North_Korea/70001409)

Full declaration of war.

They essentially say if they feel provoked anymore, they will launch nuclear strikes against south Korea and US bases in Pacific.

Likely more rhetoric, but there isn't much room now for them to continue with rhetoric, they have backed themselves into a corner where they either have to step down from the aggressive language, or to attack.

Korean Ninja
30 Mar 2013, 01:33pm
Well, I hope South Korean enjoys being an Island and its brand new beaches

Stupid fuck
What is your justification in killing millions

If you don't have an answer don't post

Aznhobo
30 Mar 2013, 01:56pm
Stupid fuck

Well you clearly can't handle a post that was a joke/kidding. If your gonna be so pissed over a post, then don't fucking read it. And if your gonna be pissed off at my comment about nuking NK, then go be pissed at the others who have said it, cause you act like I'm the ONLY ONE who said this.

NaY.
30 Mar 2013, 02:16pm
Well you clearly can't handle a post that was a joke/kidding. If your gonna be so pissed over a post, then don't fucking read it. And if your gonna be pissed off at my comment about nuking NK, then go be pissed at the others who have said it, cause you act like I'm the ONLY ONE who said this.

You obviously not aware that your joke is inappropriate for this thread.

Aznhobo
30 Mar 2013, 04:16pm
You obviously not aware that your joke is inappropriate for this thread.
Okay, so for the other people that have said what I said is apparently appropriate but when i say it its considered inappropriate. Logic makes sense to me

SilentGuns
30 Mar 2013, 04:37pm
Okay, so for the other people that have said what I said is apparently appropriate but when i say it its considered inappropriate. Logic makes sense to me

This is the SG politics section, things are taken more seriously here. Do as I do, just go and post this in other places where people are not easyly offended . For example 4chan's /pol/

Stupid fuck

A madman can justify anything, don't ask them to.

Jaffa
30 Mar 2013, 05:30pm
Its scary as fuck if you think about it.

Kim-Jong-Il was a nutter, but he also had existed handled a world where korea wasn't in a position to threaten.

His son has been indoctrinated from birth, and now has nukes

Victim
30 Mar 2013, 05:48pm
Its scary as fuck if you think about it.

Kim-Jong-Il was a nutter, but he also had existed handled a world where korea wasn't in a position to threaten.

His son has been indoctrinated from birth, and now has nukes
Yeah I was going to say, it could be more than rhetoric since it isn't the same leader.

Habibi
31 Mar 2013, 02:07am
USA is so scared about this, they made a movie "The Olumpus Has Fallen" LOLOLOLOLOL

FOR ALL YOU SOUTH KOREANS THAT LIVED IN SOUTH KOREA- is it true that like the military at the borders of South and North Korea are only 3 feet away from each other, cuz thas what i heard. And if thats truth, thats some fucked up shit for real.

bigt4203
31 Mar 2013, 07:58am
USA is so scared about this, they made a movie "The Olumpus Has Fallen" LOLOLOLOLOL

FOR ALL YOU SOUTH KOREANS THAT LIVED IN SOUTH KOREA- is it true that like the military at the borders of South and North Korea are only 3 feet away from each other, cuz thas what i heard. And if thats truth, thats some fucked up shit for real.

Frostbyte
31 Mar 2013, 10:00am

Meh. It's not a very wise move to jump in and defend NK. Russia has a better shot of doing it than China, believe it or not Americans bring a lot of business in and out of China so going to war with a very lucrative business partner doesn't make much sense.

fanatiik
31 Mar 2013, 10:17am

don't worry its bubblez. Hes special.

Caution
31 Mar 2013, 06:26pm
and US bases in Pacific.

North Korea is going to get fucked if they attempt that. Hopefully they think about all of their civilians they'd be putting at risk.

Victim
31 Mar 2013, 06:31pm
North Korea is going to get fucked if they attempt that. Hopefully they think about all of their civilians they'd be putting at risk.
What are the chances of them even successfully getting close, don't they have a defense network?

Caution
31 Mar 2013, 06:36pm
The missiles would be shot down, but the act itself would be an open declaration of war.

Habibi
31 Mar 2013, 08:16pm
don't worry its bubblez. Hes special.

Fuc the french. The movie part was trolling, the border part was serious. Some fucked up shit man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7LzzbJECXQ

joebundy
3 Apr 2013, 08:48am

I don't know if its just me but last time I thought america DIDNT! Put civilians in harms way on purpose.Still NK will be in deep shit if they try anything to the us bases in the pacific but i think if they try for anything it would for SK, and i think if they wanted they can use their nuke to keep other from joining in.still america would be dumb and yell at them and get involved and start a war again because you nkow our gov't is just perfect :D.

SilentGuns
3 Apr 2013, 10:12am

NK is a Stalinist dictatorship, I doubt that they value human lives. In fact I have this strange feeling that if there is a war , they will be using human wave attacks and will be deploying barrier troops. I hope you guys have a lot of ammo .

Caution
3 Apr 2013, 11:17am
i can hit a flea's ass from 500 yards with an m16, but it still doesn't mean much cause we'd just bomb the living shit out of it first, if I had to guess.

Nasdaqian
8 Apr 2013, 05:58pm
Kim is trying to assert his dominance as a new leader, since he's supposed to be considered a sort of demi-god to the North Korean population. He needs to make himself look brave and all of that. It's just a exposition to show that he is just as strong as his father

Victim
8 Apr 2013, 07:48pm
Kim is trying to assert his dominance as a new leader, since he's supposed to be considered a sort of demi-god to the North Korean population. He needs to make himself look brave and all of that. It's just a exposition to show that he is just as strong as his father

As I like to say, just like everyone else he puts his pants on one leg at a tim- or he has servants who do it for him.

Dirk
10 Apr 2013, 01:49am
this is basically it Korean Missile Crisis (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/501802)

Gman1255
10 Apr 2013, 05:27pm

Habibi
10 Apr 2013, 09:24pm
You know this won't happen when CNN starts talkin about it like its gona happen. fuck propaganda, tryna scare em Americans

SilentGuns
11 Apr 2013, 09:42am
This whole thing is quite interesting .

Kim Jong-un does nothing - he has a possible coup on his hands because he looks weak.
Kim Jong-un does something - possibly a conflict with the US and SK leading to collapse of North Korea .