PDA

View Full Version : What should i get

Mr.Lunch
31 May 2007, 08:12am
it was recently my birthday and i have alot of money to spen what the hell should i buy i want a ps3 but most of my friends say that i shouldnt get it. i already have a nintendo Wii and ds and psp(piece of shit btw) so what should i buy i already am getting my comp fixed so im good in that department so what should i get. Is the PS3 worth it? there are no games now but i know that if i try to save money ill end up wasting it on food and have no money for anything else. Im not fat i just love to eat. what should i do?

Red
31 May 2007, 08:58am

Mr.Lunch
31 May 2007, 09:01am
my friend has a 360 and i just didnt liek it and i think that hd dvds are going to loose to blueray adn i dont like any of the games coming out for it

Red
31 May 2007, 09:02am
A new flatscreen tv.

Mr.Lunch
31 May 2007, 09:07am
lol i just got a new tv

Red
31 May 2007, 10:23am
High Yield international Mutual funds.

It'll help when you're eventually siphoned off the parental freebies.

Unless you're like snowman and have parents that can get you an aston martin for your birthday, then leech until you die, I would.

Mr.Lunch
31 May 2007, 10:43am
lol im poor this is the only money i get for free so i want to blow it all

Red
31 May 2007, 11:00am
A new computer, TV, PSP, Wii and enough money for a ps3 is poor? lol

Just save the money and blow it on whatever, going out etc.

Hell_spawn
31 May 2007, 12:38pm
Well you know what I will say, ps3, and I know youll get it so why bother have this up. The short term consoles like 360 have nothing on a long term console like ps3. It may not have any games now but by christmas theres gonna a nice robust catologue of games, ive talked to you bout it. Anyways yeh, youll like it anyways for returning series, better mgs then halo.

Graves
31 May 2007, 03:40pm
Get whatever you want, its birthday money...spend it on whatever your heart desires.

Omega
31 May 2007, 04:10pm
A mail order wife from Kazakhstan

Matt.
31 May 2007, 04:14pm
If you can afford a PS3 now then go for it because it's way better than a 360. Just expensive.

Kennith
31 May 2007, 05:12pm
A lot games that were suppose to be released with the PS3 is now being released in XBox 360. The reason for this is because the blu-ray is simply just too complicated and more people own 360s than PS3s due to the horrible amounts of PS3s in stock.

T-MaG
31 May 2007, 06:13pm
preferably a new monitor, else like many others have said, a new tv

Oh, and some more lube, for you know what

And maybe you could give me some $$? jk, but seriously, will you?

D4rthf4c3m4n
31 May 2007, 08:15pm
A mail order wife from Kazakhstan

Maybe you would be lucky enough to get Borat's sister.. very nice!
Shes number 4 prostitute in all Kazakhstan!

-S-
2 Jun 2007, 01:29pm
Save it for something good like a Macbook

Sidarius
2 Jun 2007, 02:16pm
Dont get a ps3, they are overrated pieces of shit. Some games coming out for it look cool, but cool doesnt mean good,lol. If your comp. is already top of the line ( which they never are ) then id say get a nice hd plasma tv and use that as your monitor....cant get better than that, i just bought logitech z5500 speakers and im getting a 50" hd LG plasma tv next month cause its my b-day and ill have a kick ass entertainment set up...DO IT.

Or just buy ALOT of pot and lots of munchies, get a few pink floyd + enya albums and live in your room for a week getting in touch with your spritual side, no work...no school, just the soothing sounds of enya....ahhh if only i could do this every week.