PDA

View Full Version : badboi787's General Game Issues

partyboi787
3 Mar 2013, 05:33pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
General Game Issues What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
- Do you understand complex tech explanations
No Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
Norton Internet Security 2013 and Malwarebytes Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Compaq What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
SG3-110UK Please state your problem here
I keep getting this error message whenever I try to join scrim, I posted it here as when I asked a couple of people to tell me the problem they couldn't tell me. (Can't supply pic because at the time of writing this scrim is full)

"Server is enforcing consistency in this file 'game_sounds_radio.txt' "

sebak
3 Mar 2013, 05:39pm
you cant have any modified files on a pure server. and dont know which that is. so backup your cstrike folder, then delete it.

Labarr
5 Mar 2013, 05:15am
Search your cstrike folder for that file and delete it. problem solved:) .. As sebaka said.. its a pure server so everyone must have the same files(goes for maps as well)

Pan32
5 Mar 2013, 01:36pm
If you installed skins with sounds or new models, you're asking for trouble on zBlock protected servers. Just keep connecting, identifying the files, do a back up of them and delete those
Maps will not be considered as consistency, it will just say "map [mapname] differs from the server"

Shadowex3
8 Mar 2013, 05:52pm
Fuck zblock with a rusty shovel. There's literally not a single reason to concern yourself with V_skins using the original mesh other than being a cunt, and the sons of bitches used to actually fuck with your computer so hard you had to quit the game and restart just to regain control of some settings.