PDA

View Full Version : SG World of Tanks

Dirk
27 Feb 2013, 02:14am
As a few of you are aware, SG's WoT clan was recently involved in a battle of sorts (more of a one way exercise in target practice for the other team). So, given the increased increase in this game I think we should start organizing events in advance and as a group so we can avoid situations like the other night and get the most out of this. We had decent attendance for such short notice and a number of people have expressed interest in doing this again. If you want to participate in one of the upcoming WoT events, suggest it here and make it known so we have adequate notice and can organize a fun event.

Ultramarine
27 Feb 2013, 08:40am
wait, was this a clan battle or something? No one told me D:

My poor M103 didnt get a chance to tear metal apart

Pyro
27 Feb 2013, 08:47am
Wish I could have been there

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

Dirk
27 Feb 2013, 09:10am
wait, was this a clan battle or something? No one told me D:

My poor M103 didnt get a chance to tear metal apart

This was extremely late notice. Unless you were on between 8:30 and 11:00 would would have missed it. As it turns out you didnt miss much. The other clan fielded 15 highly tuned tier 8 tanks and we had something like 7 tanks from tier 5-6. Would love to have you along next time.

vorter
2 Mar 2013, 02:00pm
I'm in a CW clan right now, but I can play in non-CW events with you guys (Skirmishes, tournaments, etc)

My tanks:

Tier 10: Elited IS-4

Tier 9 : Elited ST-I

Tier 8 : Elited IS-3, KV-4, T44, and T34

Tier 7 : Elited AMX 13 75, Jagdpanther, T29

Tier 6 : Elited KV-1S

Tier 5 : Elited T-50-2, Hummel

Dirk
7 Mar 2013, 11:59pm
If anyone wants to have an event please post here in advance so we have warning and can get people rounded up. There just arent enough people on demand to fill these events.