PDA

View Full Version : Im a Jackass's General Game Issues

Im a Jackass
22 Feb 2013, 07:20pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
General Game Issues What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
- Do you understand complex tech explanations
No Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
Yes Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
microsoft security Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
you What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
Its Arma Please state your problem here
I get the error below. Iv tried reinstalling and it did nothing. But when I launch the game though arma 2 launcher it works fine. It seems to only be when I launch it though steam.

Blue
22 Feb 2013, 07:53pm
Just add the Arma2Launcher.exe to Steam. It will stay non-steam but I can't think of anything else

Im a Jackass
22 Feb 2013, 07:57pm
Just add the Arma2Launcher.exe to Steam. It will stay non-steam but I can't think of anything else

I do that but I sometimes dont want to use it.

Shadowex3
24 Feb 2013, 05:39am
So in other words everything works just fine except when you don't feel like starting the game the way you're supposed to?

Quick! Come help guys! My car only starts when I use the key and not when I shove my cock in the glovebox and shout Spartan's name!

Im a Jackass
24 Feb 2013, 10:12pm
So in other words everything works just fine except when you don't feel like starting the game the way you're supposed to?

Quick! Come help guys! My car only starts when I use the key and not when I shove my cock in the glovebox and shout Spartan's name!

I have my reasons for wanting to start it in steam. Hence why I want this fixed. Also it bugs the hell out of me.

Tweezy
25 Feb 2013, 04:20am
It is stating exactly what is missing. Try finding that file and copying it to that location.

Im a Jackass
25 Feb 2013, 06:21pm
It is stating exactly what is missing. Try finding that file and copying it to that location.

Not sure were to start or put it

Paralyzed
25 Feb 2013, 06:43pm
1 NTFS ACL recursive cleanup (total control for users & administrators) for Steam and its sub-directories
2. Run Steam as administator
3. Validate Arma 2 then OA
4. Launch Arma 2 then OA

Usually launching steam as administrator should do the job.

Im a Jackass
25 Feb 2013, 08:50pm
1 NTFS ACL recursive cleanup (total control for users & administrators) for Steam and its sub-directories
2. Run Steam as administator
3. Validate Arma 2 then OA
4. Launch Arma 2 then OA

Usually launching steam as administrator should do the job.

Ill get back to you on that

Im a Jackass
26 Feb 2013, 01:27pm
did not work and got this

http://i.imgur.com/SIDEhPc.jpg