PDA

View Full Version : Trikz

Gator
17 Feb 2013, 09:15am
I feel that the trikz server should be changed to another type of server because it's never, ever populated. The most people in the past year I've seen is....2. We could put another mod on there that will actually be played instead of wasting money on a server that is never touched.

Frosty
17 Feb 2013, 09:17am
Yes, change it to another mod that will also not be played

Pan32
17 Feb 2013, 09:17am
I feel that the trikz server should be changed to another type of server because it's never, ever populated. The most people in the past year I've seen is....2. We could put another mod on there that will actually be played instead of wasting money on a server that is never touched.

I remember someone saying that if trikz would remain empty, they would try bhop...

Pyro
17 Feb 2013, 11:39am
ExRev was thinking about it, dunno if he's still up to it though.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from hickville.

Vick
17 Feb 2013, 11:47am
Yeah :|
Not many people play on the server, we should change it.

omarfire00
17 Feb 2013, 12:25pm
First of all, the Trikz server has been populated quite sometimes. Maybe the maz you would have seen is 2-4 but there are actually a couple of times where the server became full to the max. But never mind that because it rarely gets played on anymore...

If it is going to get a server change, which I agree with, it must...

- Be a server where you know people will come and not die in a week or two.
- Keep the records of all maps because I have seen some people work there ass off to get those records.

Neptune
17 Feb 2013, 12:47pm
Trikz Server Info (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.150.121.120:27015/)

Okay if you look at the Number of Players area near the bottom left of the screen in the link you can see the amount of players over a span of time. You can see that trikz does fairly alright when due to that when you play trikz you have 1 partner. I mean trikz capacity is only 10 which is fine.

Paralyzed
17 Feb 2013, 01:54pm
The reason that the population has dropped quite a lot is because the !sgstore was recently added. Randoms that want to play trikz can't be bothered to wait out the download time for all the store items, which is why it'll never be populated unless regular SG members actually play trikz. As well does the store have a afk-mover, which is really annoying in trikz and mostly disliked by the majority.

Will remove store by tomorrow, and we'll see if it gains some population. If that isn't the case and the server is still pretty much empty, then I think it's time to try out a different server. Perhaps http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/community-suggestions/51707-zombie-panic-source-~server.html?

WoLF
17 Feb 2013, 01:56pm
Same with the dust2 server

Labarr
17 Feb 2013, 02:02pm
Yes, everything what Para said (and thanks for taking care of it para ;) )

.... Trikz is a unique style of gameplay for css. It is not something someone can just pick up and play. Another thing about trikz is that you DO need a partner to play... and if you don't know anybody to play with, its hard to get started. That being said, this is the reason you guys see it as empty..... I can't find the words to get what Im trying get it...

There are people that play it (myself included) and you are going to see the same people in there. It is hard to get new people to play...

That being said, if there is a SAFE alternative for this server then I guess it can be changed.. but trikz is still kicking...

Paralyzed
17 Feb 2013, 02:39pm
Store is now removed from trikz.

dysfunctional
18 Feb 2013, 11:11pm
Don't remove trikz D: My favorite server of SG's. Thanks para for removing store. And like Para and Labarr said, you need atleast 2 or more to play Trikz. Trikz requires much skill and most people don't have it. The server is only 8 slots and does better than any other Trikz server in america (Not many trikz servers in America). Server has active players and it would suck to change it. What other mod can you even do with 8 slots? There are only 5 SG people who I see in the server alot (Labarr, Omarfire00, Beth, Fresh and myself) and its still alive. Usually the people who have no skill or haven't even connected to the server would say its useless to have it.

ExRev
19 Feb 2013, 07:27pm
Usually the people who have no skill or haven't even connected to the server would say its useless to have it.

It's useless to have it.

TALK ABOUT MY SKILLZ ALEX, I FUCKING DARE YOU...

Pet Rock
19 Feb 2013, 07:33pm
It's useless to have it.

E.x.r.e.v
Excellent Xenophobe/Rdming Evil Villian

dysfunctional
19 Feb 2013, 08:37pm
You don't have any to talk about :P

Labarr
20 Feb 2013, 11:31am
It's useless to have it.

U suck at counter strike source.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/i'm%20out%20of%20here/grand/cat-im-out-of-here-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-342.gif

Paralyzed
20 Feb 2013, 04:17pm
Andddddd moved.