PDA

View Full Version : Your life, your story

EvInReaLife
18 May 2008, 05:42pm
Just thought i would post something like this, so each of us can post up their life stories and all of the fucked up shit that happens to us. It could also help us to get to know each other on a more personal level.

Ill start.

I was born in a hospital in los angeles on march 25, 1991. My mother was killed in a car crash when I was 7 years old. Drunk truck driver, ftl. Pretty smooth sailing before then. Probably due to the fact that I dont remember it. When I was 9 years old My dad, my siblings and I moved to Santa Monica after a job opportunity popped up. He met a lovely lady that later became my mother. Things began to settle down after that. The relationship within my family began to get strained, mostly because of my father's job. My father works in the injection molding industry, and due to the status of the american branch of that industry in current times, the company's west coast branch closed down. So we moved east with his job. The rest is history

dpgpowerlifter
18 May 2008, 06:11pm
well i dont have that much of a fucked up story, i dont really know where i am born, parents told me once, but when i ask they dont say anything, i was probley born in Cleveland, Ohio. The parents i am with are not my real parents, i was adopted 3 days from the hospital, i never met my real parents, i dont know there last name or anything about them, i just know i am German. I dont get along with my parents much but thats my choice, they adopted me and i know i need to show them some more respect. My parents are older, in there sixtys, but idk what i would of done with out them, could not imagin my life with out them. My dad almost died about 5 years ago, had polistic kidney disease, but he lived, he had to get a double kindney transplant. and my mom was thrown off a horse on here neck, but lived. Well thats my life, not that bad, but i would like to meet my real parents some day.

EvInReaLife, i am sorry about your mom

Molotov
18 May 2008, 08:03pm
hmm...my life story. Well, I was born in downtown hampton roads, and lived the first years of my life in a one story house with no heat or air conditioning with my two older brothers. Both of my parents were married before they married each other, and I am the only child from this marriage. Luckily I get along with my brothers, but my sister from my fathers marriage is a bitch just like her mother and we almost came to blows the last time we saw each other. A month before I was born my father had an asthma attack that put him in the hospital, and he technically died on the table after a piece of equipment didn't work. From the settlement with the hospital he was able to return to school and finish his enginering degree, and work full time at NASA. He finished school when I was 5 and a year after we moved out of hampton to williamsburg. I lived there until I moved to Radford last year to attend school. I didn't do so well at Radford University, though I graduated high school with top honors college just dosen't work for me, and I am now attending New River Community college with jewbot and spetsnaz. Since I do not need a four year degree to become a police officer this is fine with me but man my parents were not happy, but they had a right to be since I told them I was not attending radford anymore the same time I told them I was engaged. (my advice to all you little ones here, never tell your parents your engaged over email:001_tt2:). After the initial freak out my parents are cool with the situation, I just have to pay for college and living expenses. Unfortunately we just found out that my brother who is in the airforce has to do another tour of duty in Iraq, and his wife divorced him in april after 12 years, which is why I am in Georgia right now:angry:. Though I do get to see an Eagles concert while I am here:laugh:. Thats pretty much my life, and my advice to you young people is study hard in high school, get a scholarship,and actually go to class in college and you'll be fine. Oh, and don't smoke two packs a day. Its expensive:001_rolleyes:.

PotshotPolka
18 May 2008, 08:04pm
Hmm.... I have survived without a scratch a 50 mph Rollover onto an embankment in a Jeep, flipped twice backwards, and it still drives.
And a 40-50 mph head on collision on Jetskis.
That one was sorta crazy, I did a few flips before hitting the water.
And I nearly fell 50+ft. in a cave because the rope we were using to get around a ledge was a muddy T-shirt.
Besides that perfectly normal I guess.

EvInReaLife
19 May 2008, 04:29pm
EvInReaLife, i am sorry about your mom

Thanks

Hazardous
19 May 2008, 08:08pm
. A month before I was born my father had an asthma attack that put him in the hospital, and he technically died on the table after a piece of equipment didn't work. From the settlement with the hospital he was able to return to school and finish his enginering degree, and work full time at NASA.

how can he "technically die" but still be alive?

dpgpowerlifter
19 May 2008, 08:17pm
u have never heard of peopel dieing for like 5 min, and then coming back to life on the operating table or emergency room, maybe like 1 min, bu still it happens

Zargotelc
19 May 2008, 09:00pm
Born in '85

Played video games since Doom

Love Sports

Lux
20 May 2008, 07:43am
Er....Born 1990 in Watford General Hospital, lived in a flat for 3 years. When I was 3 I fell and needed my headwound "glued" back together.

Then moved to North West London in some shithole pikey estate. Didn't attend the local school because it was the worst school I can think of, and ended up living in an area where I was one of the few whites, ironic I guess but managed to get through the racíal barrier without too many fights. Didn't have many friends but the ones I had were good, used to be a trouble maker in the earlier days but up until high school I was a model student. Whilst in the estate I broke both elbows in a very bad cycling accident and I'm left with some dodgy scars, ruined my summer too :001_unsure:

Moved back to Watford when I was 12 and attended Queens High school and I got scouted by Watford FC joining there academy before being given the boot at 15 :crying:.

Dunno why but became increasingly lazy and when I could of easily been an A* student in all subjects bar DT (absolutely rubbish at this) I managed to scrap a few A's and B's for GCSE's. Attended the Sixth form there and took AS levels in Maths, Economics, Chemistry and English Literature. Dropped English Literature for A Level which I'm finishing up now, probably get B's in all.

Next year I'm planning on taking a gap year because I want to and I'll probably get a job for 6 months and with the money I've saved I'm going to go on a trip with my friends around Europe (would of been USA but foreigners can't rent cars till you're 21 from what I see, and no alcohol too!) and skiing will be a main part of that.

Really not as eventful or tragic as some but I'm happy with myself so it'll do me :thumbup1:

Omega
20 May 2008, 09:47am
I'm your typical European immigrant... applying for citizenship today... woohoo.

Red
20 May 2008, 10:18am
Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Captain Colon
20 May 2008, 11:35am
Since I do not need a four year degree to become a police officer this is fine with me but man my parents were not happy
This is actually becoming less and less true, but it depends on the jurisdiction.

I don't think there's anything that's ever happened to me that's really worth mentioning. I broke my leg in a motorcycle accident once and now it doesn't work quite right but that's it. I ALMOST died but almost winning is still a loss (I do have pictures though :thumbup:). Hopefully I will get cancer from smoking so I will have a heartwarming chemo story to share.

Omar
20 May 2008, 01:47pm
it started like a normal life , born in 1993 august 3 in irak, lived there in 6 yrs before i moved 2 syria, becouse my dad moved 2 denmark, so me and my mom would meet him 4 months later. my dad moved 2 denmark becouse my brother was a handicap and irak didnt have help for them, but denmark had , me, mom and bro was in syria, nothing rly happened, didnt even go school. then we got 2 denmark, in some shitty apartment. we moved 2 some little island where i got bored, met my first gf, and stuff. nothin special. 2 yrs after i moved to a bigger place in denmark, where i met good friends and stuff. then war broke out in irak ( shit happens) my fathers side of family moved 2 cairo and my mom stayed. my moms dad got kidnapped and they kidnappers wanted money after we all gave money, we didnt hear from them again, or my grand dad. i was sad. becouse we got info that he got tortured 2 death, poor man. now i got danish pass wich means im technachilly danish. im ok now, its all mý family, but it could have ended much worse. :sleep: (gone much worse, didnt end yet :P)

oh and sry for ur mom EV :(

dpgpowerlifter
20 May 2008, 03:43pm
wow interesting story, sorry to hear that