PDA

View Full Version : Portal 2 Co-op partner

Labarr
4 Feb 2013, 04:05am
Hey again..

So about a month ago or so I asked who would want to play Portal Co-op with me... I then forgot about that game all together.. So i think i left some people hanging xD

Anyways, Post here if you wanna do the portal 2 co-op sometime. I would prefer if you had a mic.. but w.e

Thanks

Spr00k
4 Feb 2013, 08:41am
i would do some coop with you

Repus
4 Feb 2013, 12:20pm
I could play some portal 2 coop with someone, if you don't mind that I beat it when it came out.

sum_ting is my steam.

sebak
11 Mar 2013, 06:45pm
bump. found my old cd key. anyone want to do mp with a noob. labarr if you didnt play it yet. we can noob it together.

Repus
11 Mar 2013, 07:59pm
bump. found my old cd key. anyone want to do mp with a noob. labarr if you didnt play it yet. we can noob it together.

I can play with you if my laptop can run it and you don't mind that I beat it when it came out, don't think I remember the solutions. Add me if you want.

Skyrocket
11 Mar 2013, 08:07pm
i'm MLG and i'll do some custom maps with ya labarr, just lemme know on steam

tijuanatornado1
12 Mar 2013, 07:22pm

yes im looking for co op partner too, i just finished single player and i wanna start multiplayer. im tijuanadotornado1 or psn_tijuanatornado1

Gman1255
13 Mar 2013, 06:40pm
I have beaten Portal 2 Co-op on Xbox. Anybody want to PC noob it together? Though I'm pro MLG at the single player, I am nothing in Co-op :D