PDA

View Full Version : GS in minigames

Spr00k
3 Feb 2013, 12:54am
GrooveShark is just about in every other server so why not add it to mg? If you don't know what GS is it is just a plugin that lets you listen to any music you want. So if you want to listen to dubstep you could do !gs Dubstep and it plays dubstep.

omarfire00
3 Feb 2013, 12:56am
It got removed by paul because people kept spamming the chat with requesting random songs.

Kippe
3 Feb 2013, 01:46am
dubstep

No.

Skyrocket
3 Feb 2013, 03:19am
It got removed by paul because people kept spamming the chat with requesting random songs.

does nobody know that you can use / and it won't post anything in chat.

I think that it should come back to MG, because it is literally the only CS:S server without it.

Frosty
3 Feb 2013, 03:21am
does nobody know that you can use / and it won't post anything in chat.

Remove the other command then, if possible. If the ! command is still on the server, people won't change to using / so easily.

omarfire00
3 Feb 2013, 03:33am
Remove the other command then, if possible. If the ! command is still on the server, people won't change to using / so easily.

Personally, I use / for most commands but it will be a bit hard for people to get used to /
So a solution to that is make it so that the ! is invisible because before when you type !store, it appeared in chat but now it doesn't so maybe something like that could be done?

Pan32
3 Feb 2013, 04:11am
Personally, I use / for most commands but it will be a bit hard for people to get used to /
So a solution to that is make it so that the ! is invisible because before when you type !store, it appeared in chat but now it doesn't so maybe something like that could be done?
Paul would need to mess up with the plugin's code and recompile it... but I'm all for readding the plugin

Spartan
9 Feb 2013, 03:19pm
AFAIK it was removed by Paul because it spammed the chat too much with random ads and songs. If these were removed from the chat then he would be ok with it but that requires the plugin to be edited which seems a bit of a faff. MPQC is the expert on it so it will be up to him whether he wants to bother.

Paralyzed
25 Feb 2013, 05:19am
Unless someone can be bothered to edit the plugin so these commands are hidden from chat, I don't see this happening. Moved to not accepted.