PDA

View Full Version : A bhop server.

Spr00k
26 Jan 2013, 07:24pm
Can steam gamers have a bhop server? I like bhopping like alot of other people on SG but when ever I go to find a bhop server only about 3 show up for me. When I join them they have some auto bhop thing installed so you everything is super easy for you. I always spend hours on one bhop server like alot of other people. Im not sure if other people have suggested this but if not we should really have a bhop server.

dysfunctional
26 Jan 2013, 07:46pm
SG rejected this suggestion many times...

Pyro
26 Jan 2013, 08:19pm
I was talking to ExRev about turning trikxs to bhop into trikxs is pretty much dead, dunno if hes thought about it anymore.

WoLF
26 Jan 2013, 08:21pm
They added bhop maps to trikz but since it didnt bring any people. They got removed

Pyro
26 Jan 2013, 08:38pm
I dont think they ever announced bhop maps to trikz cause honestly if i knew they were there i would have played. I only found out when para removed them.

Kippe
26 Jan 2013, 10:28pm
I dont think they ever announced bhop maps to trikz cause honestly if i knew they were there i would have played. I only found out when para removed them.
The settings were pretty shit for bhop and it wasn't much fun. You didn't really miss out on anything.

Neptune
26 Jan 2013, 11:54pm
People go on trikz time to time but it has never got a decent player base and a bhop server always gets rejected.

Punky
27 Jan 2013, 05:25am
No D: Even if accepted server would last for a week or something and then DEAD

Spartan
27 Jan 2013, 05:57am
http://thedailygrind.robdamanii.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/StarTrekFacePalm.gif

ChriizCC
27 Jan 2013, 06:20pm
They added bhop maps to trikz but since it didnt bring any people. They got removed

Reason why people were not bhoping on the server it's because it wasn't set up right, atleast on my opinion it was "horrible". It would be awesome if they do change the Trikz server and convert it to a bhop server. :D

SilentGuns
28 Jan 2013, 04:55am
If you finance the server and pay an AO+ to set it up then I don't see why we could not try . It will just be in your best interests to see that it is populated , or else it would be a waste of your money.

Madd26
31 Jan 2013, 04:51pm
The reason Trix sever was dead was beause ?? but nobody from outside would think on a trix sever there was bhop maps

Paralyzed
1 Feb 2013, 03:46am
The answer for now is no. I'll keep an eye on the Trikz server for the next couple of weeks though, if there is barely any population it wouldn't hurt trying bunnyhop instead. But for now, rejected.

I'd rather have one empty server than two.