PDA

View Full Version : [Finished] ze_parkers_pit__b2

JB_GAMBLE
24 Jan 2013, 05:51am
ZE_PARKERS_PIT__B2

Hey everyone, played parkers_pit__b1 on your server the other night and got some great feedback from the players.

Things to Do

- Fix Crash
- Fix Missing/Strange Textures
- Fix Minor Mistakes
- Fix Music | So Client Can Adjust Volume In Options
- Round 3 Lift Hold | Make Easier To Hold
- Round 4 Bridge Hold | Make Easier To Hold
- Round 5 End | Make More Clear What To Do

The Rock Jump Spot

This got a lot of complaints, people saying its too hard. I am in two minds as to what to do with it, make it easier and then it kind of pointless to have it at all. I don't want to remove it because it needs to be there to add that element of panic as the zombies are right behind and you have to make the jump in one or two attempts or your screwed.

Improvements

At the moments their is no boss in the map, i know that lately bosses have been a very popular addition to escape. I'm not the biggest fan of them if I'm honest, but if done right it could work well i suppose, adding something different to the gameplay.

I was thinking maybe a Antlion Guard, I've got a idea of what i would do which would involve the zombie so they are not just sat watching.

What do you think?

Frosty
24 Jan 2013, 06:19am
ZE_PARKERS_PIT__B2At the moments their is no boss in the map, i know that lately bosses have been a very popular addition to escape. I'm not the biggest fan of them if I'm honest, but if done right it could work well i suppose, adding something different to the gameplay.

I was thinking maybe a Antlion Guard, I've got a idea of what i would do which would involve the zombie so they are not just sat watching.

What do you think?

Please no, most new maps have a boss now, it would be nice if a new map didn't have a boss for a change.

The map is pretty fun overall, keep up the good work ;D

Punky
24 Jan 2013, 07:24am
Wanted to test it with you, but idk why the download bar was stucked at the beginning didn't even see a progress

JB_GAMBLE
24 Jan 2013, 07:31am
Wanted to test it with you, but idk why the download bar was stucked at the beginning didn't even see a progress

That happened to me when trying to download biohazard, i canceled it then joined again then it just took along time to start downloading but it did in the end.

JB_GAMBLE
2 Mar 2013, 07:17am
Map updated to b3.

CSSZMBANANA: ze_parkers_pit_b3 (Counter-Strike: Source Zombie Mod > Maps > Zombie Escape) (http://csszm.gamebanana.com/maps/171876)

UPDATES

Fixed Crash
Big Optimization
Added Achievements
Fixed Missing Textures
Added Helpful Info i.e *** Door Open - 5 Seconds ***
Balanced Round 3 Lift Ending
Balanced Round 4 Bridge Ending
Graphical Changes
Admin Room - Select Any Round / Nuke Button

ACHIEVEMENTS

1. LET'EM BURN - WEAPON UNLOCK - THE IGNITER

Set fire to Zombies using 3 gas can traps.

2. JUMP THE GAP

All Humans jump the rock pit without anyone falling in. ( 50 POINTS - TEAM )

3. STAY BACK!

Keep Zombies off the back platform of the lift. ( 50 POINTS - TEAM )

4. MR B. HOP

Get from the Mine entrance to the end of the small tunnel in 6 seconds or less. ( 75 POINTS - INDIVIDUAL )

5. BRING THE GNOME

Find and take the Gnome to every ending. ( 50 POINTS - INDIVIDUAL )

6. 10 OR MORE

Have 10 or more Humans at the first ending. ( 50 POINTS - TEAM )

7. 12 OR MORE

Have 12 or more Humans at the second ending. ( 50 POINTS - TEAM )

8. 15 OR MORE

Have 15 or more Humans at the third ending. ( 75 POINTS - TEAM )

9. 18 OR MORE

Have 18 or more Humans at the fourth ending. ( 100 POINTS - TEAM )

Paralyzed
3 Mar 2013, 10:59am
Extreme long download due to the file size.

JB_GAMBLE
12 Mar 2013, 09:39am
B4

Fixed Nuke Glitch
Fixed Bad Spawn Point
Balance Adjustments
Added 3 New Achievements
Added 2 New Unlockable Items
Added Map Challenges
Music Adjustable Via Audio Options

Map Challenges

These are challenges that i added for a bit of fun that can be enabled by a admin in the admin room.

The Buyzone will be disabled and you will be given the weapon from the challenge.

UMP45 ONLY
FAMAS ONLY
M3 SHOTGUN ONLY
MAC10 ONLY
G3SG1 ONLY

A completion of a Map Challenge will award the Humans 10 Overall Team Points.

RULES FOR MAP CHALLENGES

A legit completion of a map challenge is when each round has been completed when the challenge is active.

Starting the challenge when a round has already been completed will not count as a legit completion.

Admin Room

Normal Mode

This will restore it back to the normal mode of playing.

Download

CSSZMBANANA: ze_parkers_pit_b4 (Counter-Strike: Source Zombie Mod > Maps > Zombie Escape) (http://csszm.gamebanana.com/maps/171876)