PDA

View Full Version : Customize TTT

LoneWolf
23 Jan 2013, 10:16am
Well, I thought that it would be great to add custom weapons for traitors/detectives...... Here are some ideas

Detectives

Goldengun
1 Shot, if you shoot an innocent you die. If you shoot a traitor they die.

Spycam
(Place Camera's in suspected area, catch traitors in the act!) Left click places a small cam-like prop, right click to open camera feed. Can be destroyed. Useful to see whats going on away from the action.

Shield
- Protect u from knife
- Only one use

Riot Shield
- Protect u from bullets

Traitors

Claymore
Instead of Laser Trigger, it is a directional 160 Degree Radial Blast and Trigger is directional to a point. Can be Defused from being destroyed

Jihad Bomb
Charge it up and blow up.

If yes, I'd look for the download links, or if anyone can code it :3

bamfers
23 Jan 2013, 10:23am
Pedobear skin for BAMF 2013!

LoneWolf
23 Jan 2013, 10:24am
Pedobear skin for BAMF 2013!
no stfu nerd.

Metal
23 Jan 2013, 10:46am
I'd like to see a custom because we had normal for how long.

But it wont happen Lone

Wertles
23 Jan 2013, 11:57am
Change my vote to no please.

Crazy Swede
23 Jan 2013, 11:58am
Change my vote to no please.

Done.

D-Team oll
23 Jan 2013, 12:06pm
Some of these are good but sadly Spartan is a big meanie and let let us have fun in TTT
Oh how i rember the Jhad days :cry:

Pet Rock
23 Jan 2013, 12:09pm
I think a good idea to add would be Haste Mode... so many times the traitors delay the round because they are too scared to trait and we waste 10 minutes... Haste Mode would encourage Traitors to Trait

leeroyjenkinsboy
23 Jan 2013, 01:48pm
I think a good idea to add would be Haste Mode... so many times the traitors delay the round because they are too scared to trait and we waste 10 minutes... Haste Mode would encourage Traitors to Trait

I don't know if you have tried haste mode before, but it sucks IMO. Especially if your on a bigger map and can't find the people to kill, or a small map and everyone is grouping together. The pain station was fun, but after a bit you could tell the difference and people would break them fast, or claim a normal hp station was one and break them without punishment. Jihad bomb would be cool and there was one I saw on workshop that had around a 5 second delay and it played a sound warning people and a small blast radius.

Golden Shower
23 Jan 2013, 01:51pm
ain't gonna happen. custom forever.

Fartingo
23 Jan 2013, 02:28pm
Jihad Bomb
Charge it up and blow up.

Bit OP, donchya think?

LoneWolf
23 Jan 2013, 02:31pm
Bit OP, donchya think?

nope not really, You have to take it out, charge it, And you cant switch when its charged and the meter goes down and if it goes down without you using it, you explode.

Kiwi
23 Jan 2013, 05:51pm
vanilla forever fuck everything else

omarfire00
23 Jan 2013, 05:53pm
I like most of the ideas but the spy-camera doesn't tell you the name of the person you are looking at right?

LoneWolf
23 Jan 2013, 06:06pm
I like most of the ideas but the spy-camera doesn't tell you the name of the person you are looking at right?
No.

XeNo
23 Jan 2013, 07:24pm
I would agree with maybe a few custom things, but none of those sound good to be honest.

I would be in favor of the Grapple Hook thing they have for TTT, though. Also a sniper for traitors that is silenced but low ammo, something like that.

Psyche
23 Jan 2013, 08:13pm
goldengun
1 Shot, if you shoot an innocent you die. If you shoot a traitor they die.

OP unless you make it cost 3 credits

Spycam
(Place Camera's in suspected area, catch traitors in the act!) Left click places a small cam-like prop, right click to open camera feed. Can be destroyed. Useful to see whats going on away from the action.

OP unless you can only place it on the ground, also it sounds like a total bitch to code

Shield
- Protect u from knife
- Only one use

OP unless you make it so you need to have it equipped for it to work, it shouldn't act like a second armor piece, but it will also stun the traitor if you get it

Riot Shield
- Protect u from bullets

OP as FUCK, unless it breaks from knives, grenades, and 300 player damage

Claymore
Instead of Laser Trigger, it is a directional 160 Degree Radial Blast and Trigger is directional to a point. Can be Defused from being destroyed

OP as fuck no matter what you do

Neptune
23 Jan 2013, 08:46pm
OP unless you make it cost 3 credits

OP unless you can only place it on the ground, also it sounds like a total bitch to code

OP unless you make it so you need to have it equipped for it to work, it shouldn't act like a second armor piece, but it will also stun the traitor if you get it

OP as FUCK, unless it breaks from knives, grenades, and 300 player damage

OP as fuck no matter what you do

Conclusion: Everyone's ideas are to OP and/or a bitch to code.

Habibi
24 Jan 2013, 12:30am
Nerdwolf never listens, what did i tell you son? Ain't finna happen..

R3TROATTACK
26 Jan 2013, 11:20pm
I would agree with maybe a few custom things, but none of those sound good to be honest.

I would be in favor of the Grapple Hook thing they have for TTT, though. Also a sniper for traitors that is silenced but low ammo, something like that.

I second the grapple hook but i would delay soo much but i want it soo bad :D i would play TTT more

Pyro
26 Jan 2013, 11:34pm
As much as I'd love it to happen, it never will.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII from turka durka land.

Neptune
26 Jan 2013, 11:51pm

Liar, you are currently a sleeper cell.

Pyro
27 Jan 2013, 12:34am
Please don't tell the po po

Neptune
27 Jan 2013, 12:37am
Please don't tell the po po

I have alerted the authorities, you have 1 month to get your green card, have fun. I suggest get a chick prego.

Pyro
27 Jan 2013, 01:09am
I have a passports son, whatchu gunna do now.

Habibi
27 Jan 2013, 07:54am

Say Word you play TTT?

Spartan
27 Jan 2013, 02:37pm
Server is vanilla except for the knife. Grapple hooks allow for possible glitching. Silenced snipers would be ok but I'm not making one and I don't think one is lying around somewhere. A lot of the other ideas are pretty overpowered or just novelty. A jihad bomb is essentially a 360 degree knife. A trip mine is just a free knife kill. Having a gun that 1 shot kills a T or yourself if innocent is just ridiculous. "Hey I have to go now. I'm gona shoot 'name' (probably a friend that you like to have a laugh with) and leave'. More rdm please?

I already tried an AK and a painstation but wasn't that good in the end.