PDA

View Full Version : In the Name of the King....

Ambulancia
16 May 2008, 06:46am
it was break time at work... and all of us went into break room and turned on the TV. 49 sexiest music videos was on... omg gorgeous women, right.

then shmuck comes in and says HEY LOOK AT THIS MOVIE I JUST BOUGHT, LETS WATCH IT. ITS CALLED 'IN THE NAME OF THE KING' STARRING THE TRANSPORTER DUDE!

ok lets give it a try, we say

omg... the most boring and DUMB movie ever created :(
it was so bad,... i was thinking that they made this movie on a dare or something.

"I DARE you to write a script and shoot a movie within 2 days!!" and this was the product.

sorry, just thought i'd share.
toodles!

LitKey
16 May 2008, 06:53am
That's because it's a Uwe Boll movie... he ranks up as one of the worst directors of all time. Literally ALL of his movies are bad.

Suri
16 May 2008, 07:15am
That's because it's a Uwe Boll movie... he ranks up as one of the worst directors of all time. Literally ALL of his movies are bad.

Thats the guy that did the Blood Rain movies right? He does suck bad. He just tried to get some right to a movie, and all they could do is laugh at him.

There is a list you can sign going around the internets that you can sign to keep him from making movies.

EvInReaLife
16 May 2008, 01:04pm
This can be found here: http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html

*EDIT* Boll himself signed the petition, criticizing it! He is signature number 275937.