PDA

View Full Version : Steam Autumn Sale

vorter
24 Nov 2011, 03:14pm
Welcome to Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/)

November 23-27

Elfbarf
24 Nov 2011, 03:56pm
WOW THANKS FOR THE THREAD MAN I NEVER WOULD'VE NOTICED IT

vorter
24 Nov 2011, 04:25pm
Yeah, just incase there are some people who don't open Steam often...

Dimitry
25 Nov 2011, 01:10am
Said to myself i would save money this month...

Fuck:frown:

Banana Joe
25 Nov 2011, 03:43am
Steam got so many deals, that they even have deals on free to play games!

Caution
25 Nov 2011, 01:12pm

With all the posts you report about people being dumb, you sure just made yourself look like an enormous tool.

Elfbarf
25 Nov 2011, 01:14pm
With all the posts you report about people being dumb, you sure just made yourself look like an enormous tool.

Would you have preferred that I reported this thread for telling members of Steamgamers.com that there's currently a Steam sale happening? It doesn't really serve a purpose and now it seems as if you're trying to start drama.

Personally I would've been fine with it if the thread actually had substance (recommending games, sharing what he purchased, etc.) but all he did was post a link to Steam's homepage.

Farmer Mick
25 Nov 2011, 01:35pm
Would you have preferred that I reported this thread for telling members of Steamgamers.com that there's currently a Steam sale happening? It doesn't really serve a purpose and now it seems as if you're trying to start drama.

you are the one who started the drama by raging at a guy for posting this

i never knew there was a steam sale not that i care but the point stands if i didnt know someone else didnt know

Elfbarf
25 Nov 2011, 01:50pm

i never knew there was a steam sale not that i care but the point stands if i didnt know someone else didnt know

How was I raging? It was sarcasm, there was no rage involved.

Matt
25 Nov 2011, 02:16pm
who cares its the internet.

Back to topic

Im debating on getting GTA IV for the online its 4.99.

has any 1 got anything good from it?

and For whoever likes left for dead kinda games I HIGHLY reccomend Dead island. Its half price.

Elfbarf
25 Nov 2011, 02:42pm

Back to topic

and For whoever likes left for dead kinda games I HIGHLY reccomend Dead island. Its half price.

You missed out, sometime last month you could get every single GTA game for <$10

high rws
25 Nov 2011, 02:54pm

he wasn't raging at all, and you are starting more drama by replying to his post when everyone could of dropped it. if you really cared about stopping drama (which you do not) then you wouldn't have replied at all

Back to topic

yes get it, ive had it since it came out in like april 09 and it's still very fun. people still play online on xbox, however not sure how many play on PC..but probably much more. Plus PC has mods and such, so that adds to the value. 5$ is such a good deal for gta 4.

Jazzyy
25 Nov 2011, 05:19pm
Resisting the urge to buy KOTOR

Elfbarf
25 Nov 2011, 05:28pm
Resisting the urge to buy KOTOR

Doesn't work with Windows 7/some new video cards (mainly driver issues), it'll require you to do some research to get it working. I bought it a while ago for $2 but never bothered to fix it.

Zeke
25 Nov 2011, 06:35pm
Well I bought Orcs Must Die the first day of the sale and it's actually pretty damn fun.

vorter
25 Nov 2011, 11:00pm
I was thinking about buying New Vegas, but I decided to wait for something better.
Plus I've already played it.

Caution
26 Nov 2011, 10:00am
It doesn't really serve a purpose and now it seems as if you're trying to start drama.

No, that would be me deleting all your posts and calling you a faggot.

Me saying you look like an enormous tool = me saying you look like an enormous tool.

Im a Jackass
26 Nov 2011, 11:38am
Soany of you guys hear about that steam sale on steam good sales how about we all talk about it :D

Elfbarf
26 Nov 2011, 11:47am
BUY THE WITCHER 2

Zeke
26 Nov 2011, 11:50am
Evil Genius is 2.49. Older game but fun as fuck, definitely recommend it for anyone who hasn't tried.

Dimitry
27 Nov 2011, 05:24am
Someone buy PAYDAY The Heist so i have someone to play with D:
Its actually pretty fun. Like Left4Dead but with heist and cops.

PotshotPolka
27 Nov 2011, 06:56am
Is actually a pretty boss game.

Zeke
27 Nov 2011, 03:02pm
Trying to determine which to buy...Bastion, Dungeon Defenders or Torchlight.

Jazzyy
27 Nov 2011, 03:12pm
Trying to determine which to buy...Bastion, Dungeon Defenders or Torchlight.
Torchlight is the best.

Zeke
27 Nov 2011, 03:15pm
Torchlight is the best.

Torchlight it is then