PDA

View Full Version : New Doctor Who's?

A. Wesker
13 May 2008, 07:39am
Does anyone know when the new episodes of Doctor Who is coming out on BBC Amercia?Can't wait to see them(and the fine ass black chick),and know whatthe hell is goin on.If anyone knows,please post back.Sincerly,the oldest nerd alive.:w00t:

Jaffa
13 May 2008, 08:02am
what was the last series they showed on bbc america? was it the 3rd series?

Hunter
13 May 2008, 08:50am
Dunno when it comes out in America but fourth series is getting better every episode over here in Britain. First episode was crap though :biggrin:

Jaffa
13 May 2008, 08:52am
1st episode was ok, wouldn't say crap :P i liked the beginning to it

A. Wesker
13 May 2008, 01:58pm
The last episode i saw was the one with the death of the master.Really threw me of the ending did.I can't wait to see the new ones(like the udd).Lemme know sumptin.

Hunter
13 May 2008, 02:47pm
The last episode i saw was the one with the death of the master.Really threw me of the ending did.I can't wait to see the new ones(like the udd).Lemme know sumptin.

Rose comes back in this series. Should be good.

Jaffa
13 May 2008, 04:10pm
you can find the new doctor who episodes online, either via bbc.co.uk's iplayer, or from websites/forums such as quicksilverscreen forums

A. Wesker
14 May 2008, 12:15pm
The official website said sorry but i don't live in the UK.So i can't access it.Rose comes back,sweet.

Suri
14 May 2008, 12:21pm
What is being shown on SciFi then? They say they are new shows.

And I do not like the chick in it at all.

I kinda got into the new Doc.WHo late in the game. But I have been watching them on SciFi and the 2nd new show of the session running on SciFi showed the First girl the Doc ever had standing in a crowed. Like she was lost. And he even said he was looking for her.

Suri
14 May 2008, 12:26pm
Ok Martha was the last girl.

And Rose was the first girl.

Rose was in the 2nd show of the new Session on SciFi

And I do not like that old chick they have in it right now. (New Chick is called Donna)

And this weeks show has Martha coming back for the episode. And on scifi its Session 4

A. Wesker
14 May 2008, 12:42pm
I work friday nights,so i can't see them on Sci-Fi.Thats why i watch them on BBC America.

A. Wesker
14 May 2008, 12:46pm
The old red head Donna is just a fill in for a couple episodes is what im guessing from the Doctor Who website,but i can't wait to see that fine ass Rose again,my wife is English,i love the accent.

Jaffa
14 May 2008, 02:53pm
donna will be companion for the whole of the series, will leave at the end, and since the next season will be in 2010, probably tennant will be leaving at the end of this series (meaning a new Doctor)

So far in this series the only linking clue i have noticed is the disappearence of all the bees from earth, which will probably link in for the finale, like with Bad Wolf and the 'your not alone' Bo speech

Suri
14 May 2008, 03:15pm
No I like him as the Doctor. Don't bring in a new one. I did not like the guy that played the Doctor in session 1.

Jaffa
14 May 2008, 03:53pm
It depends if tennant wants to stay, he's done 3 seasons after all

It wouldn't be the bbc removing him, but his own choice, if he does decide to leave it would probably be because he doesn't want to be typecast, which was the reason chirs ecclestone left

A. Wesker
14 May 2008, 06:36pm
Im old,so i still like Tom Bakers Doctor,with the robot dog K-9.

Hunter
15 May 2008, 12:26am
I think don't know for sure but I think he leaves in the christmas episode. Next year won't have a series and instead just odd extended episodes over the year. But I hope he doesnt leave hes probably the best doctor out of him and chris.

Suri
15 May 2008, 08:07am
I really hope there is a session next year. I have really gotten into this show.

But on Scifi there will be a new show. It will be based around Sarah Jane. She was a companion of the Third and Fouth incarnations of Doctor Who from the Doctor's original series.

She was in a episode in session3 and had the robot dog with her.

Here is the link.
http://www.scifi.com/sarahjaneadventures/

Jaffa
15 May 2008, 08:21am
that was made for kids tv :P

they have confirmed next series will be 2010, and from then on every two years, but as said there will be christmas specials and the odd extended spisodes.

If they do change doctor, it'll be part of the season finale, rather than the christmas episode, as that episode is usually a bit more light hearted, and also would be used to introduce the new doctor

Incidently, if you like Docotr Who, its probably worth checking out Torchwood, which is a spinoff headed by Captain Jack Harkness. The first season wasn't anything special, but i thought the 2nd season was brilliant

Suri
15 May 2008, 08:29am
I watched the first session of Tourchwood, and hated it. I will have to check out the 2nd session.

A. Wesker
15 May 2008, 08:37am
Never really got into Torchwood,but Blood in the Wire is pretty good.

Jaffa
15 May 2008, 09:47am
2nd season of torchwood is far superior to the 1st season, a lot of it is quite reminiscent of Doctor Who

whats Blood in the Wire?

Tcp-Kill
15 May 2008, 10:03am
i love the new doctor whos

the one with the dawter was shit

A. Wesker
15 May 2008, 10:29am
:blushing:opps.....Wire in the Blood,on BBC America.

Straylight
15 May 2008, 02:29pm
I love the new Doctor Whos, but the writing is pretty suspect sometimes. There are several Writers for the show who trade off on episodes. There is ONE however that is just TERRIBLE, the dialog is unrealistic and they plug sappy music way too much. Like any literal device, too much drama desensitizes you to it- it gets obnoxious and soap opera-ish.

I wish I remembered which writer it was.

I haven't watched any new episodes since the X-mas special with Kylie Monogue. (Titanic). How are they In comparison to the first season?

Jaffa
15 May 2008, 03:23pm
the 1st season? the one with chris ecclestone? the 1st with tennant (and the cybermen invasion)? or last season with the Master?

The enw episodes have been good, but nothing special compared to some of the episodes last season