PDA

View Full Version : Psyche's Other Issues(please be detailed)

Psyche
18 Oct 2011, 02:45pm
Tech Support Help TicketWhat general section does your problem fall under
Other Issues(please be detailed) What is your Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 If you use linux, post the build and any other pertinent info (kde/gnome etc)
- Have you tried the latest stable drivers for your product if any exist? If so please list the number/name of them in the box here.
N/A Do you understand complex tech explanations
Yes Would you prefer more personalized and simpler help?
No Do you have antivirus or anti-malware installed?
Yes What is the name of your Antivirus/anti malware?
Microsoft Security Essentials Who made your PC? (Company name or you)
Acer What is the model number of the part or PC you are having issues with?
N/A Please state your problem here
Okay, so I have been having this problem for a good couple months. Google Chrome used to be perfect, no lag, awesome seed, etc. Recently, when opening multiple tabs at once, chrome locks up and stutters and its starting to piss me off. Along with that youtube videos hang up constantly and sometimes the video freezes with the audio continuing. Switching to the dev build fixed it for a little, but now its back to its old shitty ways. I would prefer not switching to firefox or Opera because I am lazy to port all my extensions and bookmarks. If there is no other way I guess I will switch to Opera or Firefox (probably firefox)

Silva
19 Oct 2011, 01:30pm
Try making a new use profile and see if it continues, but first disable any extensions and see if they are causing it Adblock seems to do this. Also read Flash is making freezing happen but you kinda need flash soo yea. If anything go to another broswer until its fixed been an issue for what? 2 years and no fix.

Shadowex3
28 Oct 2011, 06:15pm
Any updates on whether safemode or anything helped?

Zeke
29 Oct 2011, 12:33pm
Uninstall and reinstall