PDA

View Full Version : Shana III

2DG
1 Oct 2011, 02:20pm
Is airing in 7 days.
Who's also going to refresh their browser constantly so they can watch it right as it's up?

UPDATE : First episode aired yesterday, it's really good. However, it's rather confusing as they changed the story abit, and started off with season 3 earlier than the 2nd season ended. Whereas he survived in season 2, in season 3 he seemed to have died, as his fire burned out.
I really recommend watching it asap.

2DG
7 Oct 2011, 12:38pm
Shakugan no Shana III (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU4N-F1J288&feature=youtu.be)

Bullet Wound
9 Oct 2011, 05:22pm
Is airing in 7 days.
Who's also going to refresh their browser constantly so they can watch it right as it's up?

UPDATE : First episode aired yesterday, it's really good. However, it's rather confusing as they changed the story abit, and started off with season 3 earlier than the 2nd season ended. Whereas he survived in season 2, in season 3 he seemed to have died, as his fire burned out.
I really recommend watching it asap.

He's not dead. The two girls sent him letters at the end of season 2 (or something along those lines), and those letters existed during the first episode of this season. Had he really disappeared those letters would have disappeared as well. Not to mention the fact that we see him several times during the episode.

I'm more confused as to what the fuck happened. How did he suddenly disappear (I thought due to his ability he would not) and why is he suddenly allied with the guys who tried to kill him/steal his power before.

Metal
9 Oct 2011, 06:33pm
He's not dead. The two girls sent him letters at the end of season 2 (or something along those lines), and those letters existed during the first episode of this season. Had he really disappeared those letters would have disappeared as well. Not to mention the fact that we see him several times during the episode.

I'm more confused as to what the fuck happened. How did he suddenly disappear (I thought due to his ability he would not) and why is he suddenly allied with the guys who tried to kill him/steal his power before.

The odds of him going rouge are high.

2DG
10 Oct 2011, 09:43am

I'm pretty sure his torch burned out, the reason those letters didn't disappear will probably be revealed later. But all of his stuff, his room, etc. were gone.