PDA

View Full Version : why does the site log me off

Mr.Lunch
29 May 2007, 09:34am
The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

this is the message i get when i play a game and get the high score i think it auto logs me off at a certain time limit so can that be fixed?

Zero001
29 May 2007, 03:04pm
I agree. The auto log off occurs too frequently. It seems that every time I want to post, I have to log in again. I had a top three score in snake and it wasn't saved because I was logged off :(

SilentFox618
29 May 2007, 03:07pm
The administrator has disabled viewing of the arcade for your member group. If you feel this is a mistake please PM an administrator and let them know.

this is the message i get when i play a game and get the high score i think it auto logs me off at a certain time limit so can that be fixed?

when you log in, do you check the box "remember me"? this just keeps you logged in to the site, so whenever you visit it, you're already logged in. If you spend a couple minutes on a page (like playing a flash game on a page) and don't actively look around the site, it will log you off (unless you checked that box when you logged in). That's my guess, could be wrong.

Zero001
29 May 2007, 03:21pm
when you log in, do you check the box "remember me"? this just keeps you logged in to the site, so whenever you visit it, you're already logged in. If you spend a couple minutes on a page (like playing a flash game on a page) and don't actively look around the site, it will log you off (unless you checked that box when you logged in). That's my guess, could be wrong.:D Thanks SilentFox (who wasn't so quite one day and decided to use his mic)

Sn!p3r
29 May 2007, 08:24pm
when you log in, do you check the box "remember me"? this just keeps you logged in to the site, so whenever you visit it, you're already logged in. If you spend a couple minutes on a page (like playing a flash game on a page) and don't actively look around the site, it will log you off (unless you checked that box when you logged in). That's my guess, could be wrong.

lol..........I dont know what to say..how could you not no to check the box.....you ftl lol

Mr.Lunch
29 May 2007, 10:48pm
sniper do you hate our clan. and did trick or camel ever come back? and is the clan still together?

Sn!p3r
29 May 2007, 10:50pm
sniper do you hate our clan. and did trick or camel ever come back? and is the clan still together?

No I hate certain members. I still love you. and No trick or camel wont be comeing back, they got perma banned. No clue on the condition of the clan. Sorry mate.

Mr.Lunch
29 May 2007, 10:54pm
thats kinda gay and there is no chance of them coming back? i love the server but its just not as much fun without them. they got perm bans for blocking thats kinda harsh unless im missing something....i most likely am

The General
29 May 2007, 11:04pm
camel got his perma ban from Racist remarks

Mr.Lunch
29 May 2007, 11:09pm
and trick?

The General
29 May 2007, 11:16pm
pretty sure it may have been protecting his clanmate from getting zombied and in all fairness he knew the rules all too well and he still didn't abide, we don't have to babysit all the players especially the regs who should be setting examples not ignorance to the rules.

Zero001
30 May 2007, 03:05am
lol..........I dont know what to say..how could you not no to check the box.....you ftl lol
:cry: Give me a break. I usually don't save things like that, but I'll make an exception for ZM

hackerz
28 Apr 2010, 09:24pm
I hate when it does that.... :censored:

Awacs
28 Apr 2010, 09:25pm

I know. Its done that to me lately too.

darth jacen
28 Apr 2010, 09:26pm
I mean this shit needs fixing...ALLEN *snap snap*

Prez
28 Apr 2010, 10:03pm

Not sure if this was a joke... lol >.<

Jager
28 Apr 2010, 10:59pm
stop thread necroing post so old that you wouldn't even know the original posters.