PDA

View Full Version : The Tea Party and Ron Paul Cheer for the Uninsured to Die

Elfbarf
13 Sep 2011, 01:34pm
The Tea Party and Ron Paul Cheer for the Uninsured to Die | Addicting Info (http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/09/12/the-tea-party-and-ron-paul-cheer-for-the-uninsured-to-die/)
RON PAUL WILL SAVE OUR COUNTRY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0

Korean Ninja
13 Sep 2011, 04:32pm
oh yes
because REPUBLICANS are obviously not full of crazy old men and women... they are so fit leading our country to a better future

i
hate
republicans

BlackEagle
13 Sep 2011, 08:54pm
oh yes
because REPUBLICANS are obviously not full of crazy old men and women... they are so fit leading our country to a better future

i
hate
republicans
Both sides have their issues so you can't really act like republicans carry the only psychos.

Zeke
13 Sep 2011, 09:33pm
Saw this on yahoo homepage. Honestly. both sides have idiots, politics really is just another word for idiot (or the practice of idiocy).

SexualHarassmentPanda
14 Sep 2011, 01:29pm
"Are you saying that society should just let him die?"

"Well, no. I practiced medicine before we had Medicaid."

I interpret this as him telling us that he will personally heal us if we are injured. That is true dedication.

PM27
14 Sep 2011, 02:18pm
They're fucking nuts though. It won't matter who they select for the main election, Obama will win a landslide.

Korean Ninja
14 Sep 2011, 02:43pm
Both sides have their issues so you can't really act like republicans carry the only psychos.

this is my bias but i only usually go for democratic... republicans have more nutjobs than democrats
republicans bush (lol) palin (LOL)... there are better republicans qualified for president but the fact is i dont trust republicans now than i did back then

obama isnt a great president either but hes doing his best... so his biggest problem is in the US itself not ouside

Nutjob Republican + President = 2012

SexualHarassmentPanda
14 Sep 2011, 03:14pm
obama isnt a great president either but hes doing his best... so his biggest problem is in the US itself not ouside

I still don't understand the logic the government uses. There are plenty of issues here that are being overlooked, yet Libya's problems seem much more interesting to them.

Elfbarf
14 Sep 2011, 04:01pm
I still don't understand the logic the government uses. There are plenty of issues here that are being overlooked, yet Libya's problems seem much more interesting to them.

There's a lot more than you think going on though you can blame the mainstream media for that.

Metal
14 Sep 2011, 08:07pm
Whats a tea party and way are they called that?

Tamahome
14 Sep 2011, 08:31pm
They're fucking nuts though. It won't matter who they select for the main election, Obama will win a landslide.

The hell makes you think that? He made a bunch of vague promises last election, threw around the word "change" and in the end, all he's done is bend over for the Republican party aka "compromise". I don't think he's gonna get all the same people to vote for him a second term.

Elfbarf
14 Sep 2011, 08:46pm

Tea Party movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement)
TL;DR: They're a bunch of ignorant southerners.

Zeke
14 Sep 2011, 09:44pm

They are American British descendants that gather at political rallies and drink tea in a quaint, friendly neighborhood racist fashion.

zero
15 Sep 2011, 10:47am
I've watched that clip like 20 times and I have yet to see where Ron Paul cheers for the uninsured to die?? In fact, I specifically hear him state "no".

For the record,
i
hate
republicans
democrats
and the federal government in general

Harpr33t
15 Sep 2011, 11:50am
I've watched that clip like 20 times and I have yet to see where Ron Paul cheers for the uninsured to die?? In fact, I specifically hear him state "no".

For the record,
i
hate
republicans
democrats
and the federal government in general

If you watch the extended version of the clip he says the churches took care of them. So LOL

zero
15 Sep 2011, 11:56am
If you watch the extended version of the clip he says the churches took care of them. So LOL

If you watch the more extendeder clip, he says that friends, family, and churches would help, but even that couldn't cover everything with today's healthcare costs. So LOL back.

high rws
18 Sep 2011, 02:27pm
too many worldwide problems occuring that involve america to rapidly fix america's economy

BlackEagle
19 Sep 2011, 07:04am
this is my bias but i only usually go for democratic... republicans have more nutjobs than democrats
republicans bush (lol) palin (LOL)... there are better republicans qualified for president but the fact is i dont trust republicans now than i did back then

Nutjob Republican + President = 2012

I don't think doing your best makes you better. I don't think Bush was psycho just wasn't a good president. Even though Obama may be trying his best he sure isn't helping at all. Obama is a good speaker and tells you what you want to hear but he promised a bunch of "change" but he never promised "improvement."

Elfbarf
19 Sep 2011, 09:39am
I don't think doing your best makes you better. I don't think Bush was psycho just wasn't a good president. Even though Obama may be trying his best he sure isn't helping at all. Obama is a good speaker and tells you what you want to hear but he promised a bunch of "change" but he never promised "improvement."

Obama has good intentions but Congress is making it difficult for anything to happen.

Tamahome
19 Sep 2011, 02:59pm
Obama's just a complete pushover. I mean look at Bush. He was full of shit ideas but he got all of them through. Obama has the right ideals but....that's it. He hasn't really stood up for anything. I think if he had a little more Bush in his personality, he'd be a more efficient president.

Im a Jackass
19 Sep 2011, 08:28pm
oh yes

i
hate
republicans

Obama loving whore

Korean Ninja
19 Sep 2011, 10:51pm
Obama loving whore

did i say i loved obama?
learn to read

obama cant do much with an uncooperative congress.... he may not b a good president but he cannot get his ideas passed because of the immaturity of congress... cooperation is wht is going ro save this country... obamas inability to back up his ideas and congress idiotic stubbornness does not get this country anywhere

BlackEagle
19 Sep 2011, 10:55pm
Obama has good intentions but Congress is making it difficult for anything to happen.

I agree but at the same time he could be doing a much better job himself.

harro
20 Sep 2011, 03:18am
Obama's just a complete pushover. I mean look at Bush. He was full of shit ideas but he got all of them through. Obama has the right ideals but....that's it. He hasn't really stood up for anything. I think if he had a little more Bush in his personality, he'd be a more efficient president.

Yeah, well Bush kind of got a free pass to do whatever the fuck he wanted i.e 9/11.

Elfbarf
20 Sep 2011, 09:36am
I agree but at the same time he could be doing a much better job himself.

How?

PotshotPolka
20 Sep 2011, 11:53am
Lol at idiots that don't understand the concept of a divided government. When EITHER house of Congress is held by the opposing party very little passes that isn't dealt with by bipartisan committees or a matter of urgency, and in the case of the latter, it becomes usually a feeding frenzy for the opposition, since if the government fails to pass a bill, shit will fly everywhere, but it is and does get played as being the caretakers fault for failing. Get the fuck over it.

Nothing will get done because enough Americans voted Republican last year and the House swapped hands, and their policies are in direct contrast to those of the Democrats, that's democracy, even if its imo very imperfect and excessively binary in its expression. By all means, if you think its broken, go write your representative about the need for a new constitutional convention.

harro
20 Sep 2011, 12:51pm
^But I thought president can does anything?

Tamahome
20 Sep 2011, 02:56pm
Man all this just wears me the fuck out. Republican or Democrat, it's all just bullshit. Everything has to be debated for years, nothing gets done, Michelle Bachman has a job,....we're just fucked :/

PotshotPolka
20 Sep 2011, 03:44pm
Man all this just wears me the fuck out. Republican or Democrat, it's all just bullshit. Everything has to be debated for years, nothing gets done, Michelle Bachman has a job,....we're just fucked :/

You're right, it's clearly 1952, and you're still going to the school with second-hand resources, get harassed at voting booths, and get conscripted while I get a free-ride to college. You're also breathing in completely unregulated smog, which you will pay for out of pocket if your job which makes you work unpaid overtime doesn't provide you health insurance.

Must I continue?

Tamahome
21 Sep 2011, 07:09am
You're right, it's clearly 1952, and you're still going to the school with second-hand resources, get harassed at voting booths, and get conscripted while I get a free-ride to college. You're also breathing in completely unregulated smog, which you will pay for out of pocket if your job which makes you work unpaid overtime doesn't provide you health insurance.

Must I continue?

......?
Why back to '52?

harro
21 Sep 2011, 07:51am
......?
Why back to '52?

Because you said nothing gets done

It's supposed to be a long and time consuming process. Our forefathers planned it that way.

PotshotPolka
21 Sep 2011, 08:09am

It's supposed to be a long and time consuming process. Our forefathers planned it that way.

If by planned, you mean a compromise that was designed to preserve the status quo of many pre-Revolution institutions, many of which were fundamentally undemocratic for the sake of presenting a united front against the British.

Tamahome
21 Sep 2011, 09:01am

I guess I should've added "anymore".
It just seems to me like a large part of the government are more concerned about keeping their own jobs rather than actually doing them.

harro
21 Sep 2011, 09:37am
If by planned, you mean a compromise that was designed to preserve the status quo of many pre-Revolution institutions, many of which were fundamentally undemocratic for the sake of presenting a united front against the British.

If you're pointing at separation of powers, then yeah, it is fundamentally undemocratic, but I disagree on your opinion that it was directed that way for the main point of presenting a united front against the British.

@Tamahome, it's not like this kind of thing is recent. There's a good number of presidents we've had in the past that didn't get anything done because of a conflicting congress or just being passive in general (Andrew Johnson, Millard Fillmore, Taft)

And kind of common sense that you can't do your job if you lose it. (Or maybe you just worded that kind of strangely)

Also, it's really tiring when people criticize the gov. on the basis that they're not getting shit done when they themselves can't present clear solutions, parts a solution, or hell, even an idea or opinion of political policy. WHY GOVMENT NOT DO ANYTHING isn't really helpful to anyone. There are approval polls for that.

Constructive criticism: Good
Empty criticism: Bad

SchmoSalt
2 Oct 2011, 04:13pm
I find it great that opponents of Ron Paul have to resort to slander to even attempt to attack him. It really shows that he is truly doing the right thing and his policies are the right way to go. Both the ultra conservatives and ultra liberals hate him because he is against their fascist policies. The ultra conservatives and ultra liberals are groups that use violence and terror in order to steal from others for personal gain. There is really no difference between the two groups.

I am so glad that Ron Paul has a real chance of winning the nomination. Him winning the presidency will not change things over night but it will be a big step in the right direction. If he wins maybe people will finally wake up and see the abuses done by both the ultra conservatives and ultra liberals and rectify the situation.

Harpr33t
2 Oct 2011, 08:34pm
I find it great that opponents of Ron Paul have to resort to slander to even attempt to attack him. It really shows that he is truly doing the right thing and his policies are the right way to go. Both the ultra conservatives and ultra liberals hate him because he is against their fascist policies. The ultra conservatives and ultra liberals are groups that use violence and terror in order to steal from others for personal gain. There is really no difference between the two groups.

I am so glad that Ron Paul has a real chance of winning the nomination. Him winning the presidency will not change things over night but it will be a big step in the right direction. If he wins maybe people will finally wake up and see the abuses done by both the ultra conservatives and ultra liberals and rectify the situation.

ORLY? And the Republicans and Tea Party have been giving Obama a break right?