PDA

View Full Version : Dead Island 4 pack

Spiritwind
10 Sep 2011, 01:37am
Looking for a group for the Dead Island 4 Pack!
Post here - first 4 people to post saying they want to join in are the ones who will be included!
You must Have paypal.
I am willing to use my paypal to purchase the 4 pack and send them via Steam.
Must pay prior to receiving the 4 pack!
Dead Island on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/91310/)
The 4 pack is $149.97
That comes down to $37.50 Per copy *About $39 fees included*.
That means you save $12.50

Tweezy
10 Sep 2011, 06:43am
Looking for a group for the Dead Island 4 Pack!
Post here - first 4 people to post saying they want to join in are the ones who will be included!
You must Have paypal.
I am willing to use my paypal to purchase the 4 pack and send them via Steam.
Must pay prior to receiving the 4 pack!
Dead Island on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/91310/)
The 4 pack is $149.97
That comes down to $37.50 Per copy *About $39 fees included*.
That means you save $12.50

= £23 per copy.

I'm up for it.

Zeke
10 Sep 2011, 11:22am
Buy Cheap Dead Island (VPN) - Steam CD-Key (http://www.ultimatumgamekeys.com/en/game/buy-cheap-dead-island-vpn-steam-cd-key)

^^^^

Still the cheapest I've found and it works fine for me.

Chaoz`
10 Sep 2011, 05:19pm
i'm down for this, seeing as it's only 27 euros, the only down part is that when i transfer money to my paypal it takes around 3-4 days till it's transferred.

Spiritwind
10 Sep 2011, 06:54pm
Well, today was suppose to be payday for me, but since its Saturday I may not get direct Deposit till Wednesday.
Chaoz, do you have your bank card tied to your paypal? If you do then Online purchases or sending payments will be taken out of there should your paypal not have enough funds.

Matt
10 Sep 2011, 07:45pm
Im in just Pm when u need the $ sent

Edit: Bought it from the website that Zeke provided thanks.

Chaoz`
11 Sep 2011, 04:34am
Well, today was suppose to be payday for me, but since its Saturday I may not get direct Deposit till Wednesday.
Chaoz, do you have your bank card tied to your paypal? If you do then Online purchases or sending payments will be taken out of there should your paypal not have enough funds.

yes my bankaccount is tied to my paypal, therefore it takes a little while longer, if there is not enough money on my paypal i can't use it, so i transfer enough.

Spiritwind
12 Sep 2011, 01:42am
Sent a message to all of you - if all of you are interested then we got the group together =).

Zeke
12 Sep 2011, 09:51am
yes my bankaccount is tied to my paypal, therefore it takes a little while longer, if there is not enough money on my paypal i can't use it, so i transfer enough.

Paypal is supposed to instant transfer from your bank account when you make a purchase and have no money in paypal. However sending money it does this.

Chaoz`
12 Sep 2011, 09:56am
Paypal is supposed to instant transfer from your bank account when you make a purchase and have no money in paypal. However sending money it does this.

not when i transfer money from my bankaccount to my paypal, it usually takes around 3-4 days, and i cannot buy anything when there is no money on my paypal, cuz it will ask for a credit card which i don't have.

Zeke
12 Sep 2011, 10:02am
Debit cards work too, if you have a checking account you should have one. I dunno, paypal annoys me to be honest.

Chaoz`
12 Sep 2011, 10:06am
Debit cards work too, if you have a checking account you should have one. I dunno, paypal annoys me to be honest.

i have a debit card with a bankaccount and it still doesn't work, i've tried all of this and it all turns out to me getting a credit card if i don't have money on my paypal.

so don't bother in trying to get it to work cuz it doesn't

Nishok
12 Sep 2011, 10:26am
i have a debit card with a bankaccount and it still doesn't work, i've tried all of this and it all turns out to me getting a credit card if i don't have money on my paypal.

so don't bother in trying to get it to work cuz it doesn't

Don't worry Chaoz, I got this too. Belgium just simply doesn't want to upgrade their basic debit cards to work in such way like paypal does, for security reasons :/
You'll either have to get a CC or just wait those 3-5 days to get your money on paypal every time

Chaoz`
12 Sep 2011, 12:05pm
ye i know, i'm used to waiting a couple of days, can't be bothered to get a CC.

Zeke
12 Sep 2011, 02:06pm
Meh, I'll probably never get a credit card, my dad doesn't have one and he's got a near perfect score (only cause one of your three credit scores is completely dependent on you owning a credit card).

You're more likely to lose money owning one than put it to good use.

Spiritwind
13 Sep 2011, 11:02am
Well, theres one slot open for the four pack now - Matt went ahead and got it.
If you are interested, post here or PM me.

Zaraki
13 Sep 2011, 12:16pm
Don't worry Chaoz, I got this too. Belgium just simply doesn't want to upgrade their basic debit cards to work in such way like paypal does, for security reasons :/
You'll either have to get a CC or just wait those 3-5 days to get your money on paypal every time

Belgium :(
:(

Same paypal problems here. My account got frozen until i was 18 years old a while ago.
Now since i'm 18, i can use it again. But i really hate Paypal to the bone.

No offense.. but you can download Dead Island too.
I'm not advertising for it, but it's always nice to save money!

Have fun ;)

Chaoz`
13 Sep 2011, 12:58pm
Belgium :(

Same paypal problems here. My account got frozen until i was 18 years old a while ago.
Now since i'm 18, i can use it again. But i really hate Paypal to the bone.

No offense.. but you can download Dead Island too.
I'm not advertising for it, but it's always nice to save money!

Have fun ;)

i don't want to d/l this, cuz i wanna play online with friends

Zeke
13 Sep 2011, 09:48pm
The multiplayer crack works online too but I went ahead and bought it cause it's still better having it online through steam.

Spiritwind
17 Sep 2011, 08:56pm
Still up for grabs if someone wants to buy the last copy!
Will wait till tmrw until I post it on other places!