PDA

View Full Version : November 2011

Whitey
7 Sep 2011, 11:19am
I'm not known well around the community or even the one to start a thread, but I guess I will just this once. This coming November is probably gonna be the greatest month for gaming, imo. You've got, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Batman: Arkham City, MW3, Uncharted 3, (mothafuqin) Skyrim, etc. Those are just some of the games I'm really looking forward too, MW3 not so much. I'm kind of tempted to stick to BlackOps, and WaW because of the fact that I don't play multiplayer, I mostly only play zombies. ... I also pretend I'm bad ass by playing Combat Training with the bots on recruit ;). Anyways, I'm really really really really really excited for Revelations and Arkham City. Assassin's Creed being my favourite series in gaming and the final Ezio one. Christ, when I watched E3 and saw the trailer, chills up and down my spine. And Arkham City on the otherhand, also one of my favourite games, this is the 2nd. And just the fact that they have Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Two-face, Catwoman, just makes the game more badass, I kind of hope Killer Croc and Scarecrow are in it as well as I really loved his part in Arkham Asylum.

Here's the badass trailer for Assassin's Creed Revlations:
Assassins Creed Revelations E3 2011 Trailer [HD] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Q14vBB1c)

There's more than one trailer for Arkham City, and I'm too lazy to post them all, but YouTube is you're one stop for all of them.

Thanks for reading.
Whitey.

leeroyjenkinsboy
7 Sep 2011, 02:06pm
You forgot minecraftz!!

harro
7 Sep 2011, 04:59pm
I might be excited if you listed something that wasn't a sequel.

Drox
7 Sep 2011, 05:59pm
I wouldn't say it's really exciting, since the only game you listed that I'm really interested in is the Assassin creed game. Although that's because I'm a fan of that series. MW3 is also a game I'll probably take a look at for single player story only.

Hiphopopotomus
7 Sep 2011, 06:14pm
The first four games in your list are bound to be shit. With Skyrim, we'll simply have to see.

floffypus
7 Sep 2011, 06:39pm
MW3 :) the rest i dont really care about XD

Lux
8 Sep 2011, 05:37am
The first four games in your list are bound to be shit. With Skyrim, we'll simply have to see.

:LOL:

Think you mean the other way round brosef. The first four will be good, Skyrim will be shit :thumb: