PDA

View Full Version : I should've gone to school in florida

Captain Colon
10 May 2008, 08:39am
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4749933&page=1

Same school district as Debra Lafave :ohmy:

Some anchor on a news channel here (FEMALE OF COURSE) wouldn't shut up about how she was getting a free pass from the public because she isn't ugly and that the kids will be horribly traumatized even though both "victims" maintain that it was consensual.

raven maniac
10 May 2008, 09:09am
Im jealous of florida students :(

Slavic
10 May 2008, 10:08am
If it was a male teacher with a female student there would be a witch hunt. lol this is her third offense, I didn't know that underage sexual encounters had a three strikes policy in schools. I should start using up my strikes.

Jupina
10 May 2008, 11:40am
If it was a male teacher with a female student there would be a witch hunt. lol this is her third offense, I didn't know that underage sexual encounters had a three strikes policy in schools. I should start using up my strikes.

yeah, female teachers do seem to have it easier to have sex with minors.

i know at my school when the volleyball coach (male) had sex with one of the girls on the team, a few years back, he got the boot pretty quick. media was all over it.

dormlord
10 May 2008, 11:55am
whai what county was that?? lol I might have to try and get this expulsion lifted roflmao. anyone remeber that thing with the teacher hetting knocked up and going to jail? I think it was LeTurno or something like that, anyway i heard they got a divorce lol.

Captain Colon
10 May 2008, 07:33pm
whai what county was that?? lol I might have to try and get this expulsion lifted roflmao. anyone remeber that thing with the teacher hetting knocked up and going to jail? I think it was LeTurno or something like that, anyway i heard they got a divorce lol.
No, there's two or three of those cases I can think of and they're all still married.

"Letourneau was released on parole on August 4, 2004. She will have to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life unless a judge lifts the requirement.

Two days after her release, Fualaau, who was by then 21, applied to the court to lift the no-contact order; the request was granted. Letourneau and Fualaau were married on May 20, 2005 in the Seattle suburb of Woodinville in an elegant and clearly expensive ceremony at the Columbia Winery, covered by the media. Access to the wedding was strictly controlled by the television show Entertainment Tonight, which had paid for exclusive access, though photographs were released to other media outlets. Mary Kay Letourneau now goes by the legal name of Mary Fualaau."

There's this one (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4345650) too.

Slavic
10 May 2008, 08:58pm
One of my old gym teachers used to sleep with all the black track boys, I think that some of the faculty knew because just about everyone in the school knew. Was kinda funny.

Captain Colon
11 May 2008, 01:36am
so THAT'S why people actually join "cross country" teams :ohmy:

Killermidget
11 May 2008, 03:15pm
Damn I went to the wrong schools.

PotshotPolka
12 May 2008, 05:05am
Yeah, Florida is a great place to get an education, provided you don't care that you don't mind not getting educated.

Captain Colon
12 May 2008, 01:02pm
Who cares about getting educated when you can bone teachers?